The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

There was talk of a dj?

Beer Sponsor and a dj, man im going to be riding tired/hungover everyday

I think Audio-Technica were talking about DJ/party for The Shred. I’ll talk to them again soon.

man i’m bummed

so wanna be there for the week ......... :(

rider26 - 13 April 2012 05:14 AM

I think Audio-Technica were talking about DJ/party for The Shred. I’ll talk to them again soon.

Sweet shaka

Screw this, I’m back in for the whole week. I’ll just do it and then tell my boss lol.

That’s the spirit TJ.

I will need to run it by my boss when I head back to work. Funny cause it will be right after I’ve just had 5 weeks off hahaha.

Leave it until Jez needs the deposit
then ask.

Shit yeah TJ!!!!!

That’s the way!!!!! Just do the old, “Oh man, I completely forgot to tell ya about…..”, then do the guilty face, with the shake of the head, look down at the floor, and before ya know it the boss is sayin “I’m sure that we can work somethin out, don’t worry yaself about it”!!!!!!

Tell them you already booked and it is no refunds lol!

I still reckon I’ll have to come up Friday, not Thursday! boo

Billy - 13 April 2012 10:32 AM

I still reckon I’ll have to come up Friday, not Thursday! boo

Nooooooo

Blizz will have to be your airport chick!

Haha… I will have to drive… meaning someone will have to have a beer waiting for me at 8:30pm!! downer

Billy we plan on heading down Friday morning so if you do fly to Canberra we can give ya a lift!!!

I don’t think I’ll be able to leave work til 11am downer I am still working on it though….

Any Melbs ppl want to leave Friday?? C’moooon!!! **starts to beg**

Billy - 13 April 2012 11:51 AM

Haha… I will have to drive… meaning someone will have to have a beer waiting for me at 8:30pm!! downer

All the beer will be gone by 8:25pm!!!!! Sorry Billy!!!!!