The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld flyer - which do you prefer?

i reckon the 2nd one [=

does it have to be handed out at snowfields car parks or can you just put em in normal carparks aswell ehhee like at westfield eheh

Second one!!

It looks better with aqua!

I like the second one, as it is more vibrant and eye catching. It also suits the colour scheme of the website/forum. I think if you are aiming to promote boardworld and also gather new information and people, the second one is the way to go. Making sure it entices the person is the most important aspect. Plus i really like the second one.

Cheers!

You could also have the news/etc on the side list in orange or red… it might just give it that extra bite. Play around with it and see what colour scheme works best to catch your own attention.

the 2nd one for sure

As it turns out the flyers are going to look a bit different in terms of colour etc… because we had to change the file to CMYK for the printers. We changed the colours slightly to give the best effect with CMYK, but it still doesn’t have the same pop. Anyway, these should be printed very soon. Thank you very much for your help.

sweet!! id be more then happy to hand out a few of these for you.

Im fulltime at thredbo also just a heads up i stuck a boardworld sticker on the back of 2 of the red shuttle busses so if anyone goes there keep an eye out for them haha

14 boxes of flyers arrived this evening. If you want to hand out 100 for me, please get in touch: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thank you!  cool smile

Sweet mate!  How do they look?  I am stoked to see em and glad I could help out!  Hope things are going good!

They look really good!

just got a look at them, they look good hope it get people signing up!!

How do you like the t-shirt? Does it fit ok?

Haha awesome, will do. smile

Hey rider is there any chance of gettng a few more flyers sent my way?

For sure. Just send me a PM and let me know how many you want. Thanks Rick!