The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

CJ Watson with the fadeaway 3 ball to tie it and then Chicago destroying Miami in OT smile

See the celtics VS Miami game the other day Rider? haha

Yep. Watched both. Both were shit games.

TJ, I’d be getting a bit worried about D Rose about now. Played ineffectively for most of the game and they went to CJ Watson down the stretch. That shot on the buzzer was such a fluke. He missed a wide open 3 a few minutes later in OT.

Yea I know… still got 8 games for him to get it back though smile

And I hope he does too. It will be so much more satisfying knocking you guys out of the playoffs again with your team at full strength. smirk

Just some easy reading for Bulls and Celtics fans. Link here.

He still can only bring it for 3/4’s,

My Bro (Lakers Fan) posted this on facebook yesterday

No way Lakers are going all the way this season.

I’d put it down to Bulls, Heat, OKC, and Boston as my outsider (they are playing super well).

Boston taking down Orlando by the looks of it.

I’d put San Antonio up there as well. Playing good ball and if they are healthy can be a threat.

boston trumped Orlando without ray or rondo (mind you orlando were missing D Howard)

rider26 - 19 April 2012 02:17 AM

No way Lakers are going all the way this season.

I’d put it down to Bulls, Heat, OKC, and Boston as my outsider (they are playing super well).

Na Spurs will have a decent chance mate. Boston have no chance, unless Heat can gather something from their bench on a regular basis they won’t be able to rely on wade, james and bosh for a entire game especially in the nba final. Bulls are looking good as well, solid all round team just like thunder and Spurs.

In the end i reckon it will be Spurs and Bulls.

P.S I’m heat fan all the way too lol.. But just being down to earth on the situation so far.

Heat vs OKC. That’s my honest thought. Both these teams will ignite during the playoffs.

Spurs are a solid team but they don’t have what it takes to get through the grind of three playoff series with elite West teams.

rider26 - 19 April 2012 05:26 PM

Heat vs OKC. That’s my honest thought. Both these teams will ignite during the playoffs.

Spurs are a solid team but they don’t have what it takes to get through the grind of three playoff series with elite West teams.

Yeah but i think that’s where your wrong jeremy. Spurs have a solid team unit and use alot of their bench just as much as their starters. They may not have the star power of Heat of OKC but look what happened last year with Mavs vs Heat. We got out done in the end because our big 3 couldn’t provide when it counted most. Not that we should expect them to carry us the whole series as that’s unreasonable.

I think it will come down to who can play smart and use their playstyles to their own advantages.

Good point. I guess we’ll see how it goes in the playoffs. I have always been a big fan of Tim Duncan and he’s going to have to be at his best (and healthy) to take them all the way.

In other news, Heat beat Bulls… dance