The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks - who’s keen?

Hey guys,

Just wondering how many of you would be interested in Boardworld snowboard socks this season?

As we move forward with producing some items, our two main focusses are: quality products we fully stand behind and excellent value for our members.

In addition to the tall tees, hoodies, and beanies we’re manufacturing through the awesome dudes at Radical Gloves, we’re also looking to manufacture a range of premium snowboard socks through the equally awesome dudes at 3CS Outerwear. Trust me, they will be quality as I have been riding in them all season in Whistler. They will sell for $25 which will include shipping to anywhere in Australia.

Is this something you guys would be interested in?

Interested.

Yeah I’d be up for a pair smile

Those 3CS socks I got last year were super comfy!

yeah the 3cs socks i got from Jez where sweet as very comfy, but cant say the same thing about stupid boots.

Interested for sure! I bought socks last year and the pattern in them makes them mega tight, they hurt my calves :-(

Which socks were they, Bliz?

yeah I might get a pair!

why the hell not,

Yeah probably.  Are they thin or thick?  I’ve bought boots assuming I will be wearing very thin socks.

rider26 - 12 April 2012 05:06 AM

Which socks were they, Bliz?

Burton 2011 ultralight womens socks

Woop, I’ll be in - always need new socks

Put me down for some smile

I just got new socks :(. But I’d probably get more, can’t have too many socks smile

Yeah man im keen

probably ........

Yep from me.  I got some thick ones and some thin ones, the thin aren’t very good at all.