The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Or god forbid an accident… hopefully people can behave on the roads this winter!

the count down is on till opening weekend! plannig on crashing at the station most weekends going down fridays after work and then drving back sunday arvo with my brother. if people are keen defs get a few convoys going smile

You goin to the Shred though, Lachi?????

sure am! staying at the station as i am an apprentice and would have to get a loan other wise hahah but yeah and bringing mates down too to join in the fun!
are most people staying at sundeck coz then it willl be beers every arvo at sun deck and the awesome tube bck to jindy haha

What days and how many of yas, and I’ll add ya to the list on the first post!!!!!

for the station? im still asking mates and trying to get numbers. are the specials still on for the station 400$ for a room of 6? only will need 2 rooms for sure.

that being for a week. a two bedroom self contained apartment (still to sleep 6)  and one cabin with 6 beds

Info on the first post!!!!!

I personally don’t know the deal with the Station!!!!! Sorry!!!!!

haha all good only i think they may be already sold out for the weekly thing packages. dad rang up but didnt say anything t do with season passs or bordworld and just looked into it. so im going to ring them tomo and find out.

Good idea!!!!!  shaka

if only these next 8 weeks would hurry up!

Hmmm the basics of the station without freedom pass (season pass)

99 per night on weeknights
129 per night on weekend (friday-sat i believe)
Twin share

9 bucks extra per person per night
so for 6 people staying 7 nights = 1005 (135 per night weekday/165 weekend)

if you book before 31st of may you get a 80 buck voucher per room (regardless of share)
560 bucks for the room if you staying 7 nights
voucher can only be used within the station grounds or ski tube

with freedom pass
its 99 per night - 6 share ...i believe weekend is the same rate
since i dont have pass couldnt find out for sure…. (i was told) person with the pass needs to be there at check in
no free voucher though

that’s about it

That’s without lift passes though right?

yeah prices listed does not include any lift passes what so ever

If I’m planning on rocking up on the Wednesday or Thursday the week before the shred, is the station the cheapest place around to stay?

EDIT: I’m already booked in for the sundeck from sun > sun… Just want to get a few extra days of turns :D