The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MERVIN 2012 / 2013 BOARDS DROPPING SOON

FYI: Mervaholics rejoice..brand spankin new 2012 / 2013 boards will be available instore within the next two weeks.. drool

Nice!!!!!

Got any pics/stats?????

links?

Got a link to the pdf catalogue or something?  I have spent way too much on boards the last two years but I’m looking at a significant payrise shortly and could be persuaded to be a little dumber with my money should the “need”, more like want arise.  I might even even put Flux binders on it Mizu if you have an old pair I can test out ha ha ha!

LOL

Boardworld being the primo site will be uploading images in the next day or so..the only real online links are to a Mervin dealer site..which is for Mervin dealers only.
Trust me the graphics are FRESH..but I’ll let you guys the judging when you see them shortly. Look out for Jamie’s new C3 Classic, TRices range and the new Skate Banana which looks amazing!!
New tech for GNU includes the Metal and Velvet Guru’s..EC2 sintered base boards for $679!

saweeeeeet

I like the new T.Rice base graphic but the topsheet is mehhh. Gnu has better graphics than Lib in my opinion.

cant say i have ever liked any lib graphics, its like the artist had an epilectic fit when laying on the graphics.

I mean next year’s Gnu

I think the TRS’ graphics next year’s is also one of the worst. I don’t mean on hating but this year’s Lib graphics are so much better especially the Lando.

Feast your eyes on these! The model names are underneath the board images.

Lib Tech Attack Banana EC2

Lib Tech Birdman BTX

Lib Tech Burtner Box Scratcher

Lib Tech Jamie Lynn Phoenix

Lib Tech Phoenix C2

Lib Tech Skate Banana

Lib Tech Skate Banana

Lib Tech Skunk Ape C2

Lib Tech Travis Rice C2

Lib Tech Travis Rice C2

Lib Tech Travis Rice Horsepower C2

Lib Tech TRS C2

I’m really liking these graphics.

The Attack Banana is sweet, really liking the colours. Black and blue topsheet is very cool.

Loving both Jamie Lynn graphics, especially the top one.

The Skunk Ape is really cool. Very artistic.

Travis and TRS are pretty tight too. The Travis base is one of the best I’ve seen.

I guess it all comes down to personal opinion but I’m feeling these graphics.

Birdman, Attack Banana, and Skate banana are sick. I guess I just don’t like the TRS and Burtner. The others are ok.

Birdman, B&W Skate Banana are my only picks.

The TRice as usual looks like an epilectic based graphic.

Birdman and Box Scratcher are my picks!!!!!

I agree with deano, it’s time for a complete change of tack with the TRice!!!!!