The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Wow ohh

Hope you were insured!!

It was a sucky weekend wasn’t it oz? So windy the resorts couldn’t open. I guess boredom brings out the destructive side of people.

She was insured - the assessor took forever to get there and gave her a hard time or something.
Even in Jindy oz had a couple of hours wait for NRMA (from memory). I spent a fair amount of time on the phone with her to make sure she didn’t cause damage to the engine by trying to start it without doing the correct maintenance checks.

Don’t forget the accident that closed the road at Pheasants Nest and the fatality at Bredbo meant i went via the Braidwood Road. So it was a bloody long drive down!!

And yep I waited weeks for the assessor to come see the car and he tried to tell me that some of the damaged i caused myself! I got $2,300 for the car and was never going to replace it with something that cheap so I had to buy my Subby (which I was planing to buy a year later when I had saved for it) I also hadn’t been at my job six months so had a really hard time getting the loan.

So trust me I didn’t do a ‘job’ on my car for the insurance claim.

The police were fabulous in Jindy (so my parents tell me as they stayed behind to deal with the fall out) and they never doubt me/us as they have dealt with local drunk brats for many many years.

But anyway there is not enough space here to park cars. We have been discussing the best place for everyone to park their cars.

Blizz suggested Sawpit but that would only work for people who have a park pass (no point buying one especially) already.

Mum was thinking $20 per person but hoping people can arrange themselves into groups of 3 or 4 for the drive. ie you arrive on Sunday go boarding and then at the end of the day (or even after dinner) those ‘drivers’ who need to move their cars drive down the mountain and meet mum.

I dont think you need a pass to park at sawpit?!

Someone else might know but I think it is inside the park gates??

Yeh it is inside the gate, but I believe you don’t need a pass. I will ask a mate and let ya’ll know!

Just to get this back on topic, I will check with my boss tomorrow what he thinks of me taking time off so early in my employment as to whether I can do the week or have to limit to 3-4 days :S.

TJ I like the wordpress site…maybe you could add the prices and in which configurations etc that we know at present?
and also maybe how much for lift tickets?

Already fwded one friend to the site but that info would def help her.

Cords that is all on there on the tabs on the top right of the page.

Mizu,

Add Vetski and Chicco to the staying elsewhere list

ozgirl - 09 April 2012 11:18 AM

Cords that is all on there on the tabs on the top right of the page.

Beat me to it smile

cheers just found it.

ozgirl - 09 April 2012 11:18 AM

Mizu,

Add Vetski and Chicco to the staying elsewhere list

Good Stuff!!!!! shaka

Just saw your days??..... every day! But possibly riding the weekend only, you may get an extra day from Vetski during the week depending on her work schedule.