The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

drc13 - 04 April 2012 07:58 AM
lanox - 03 April 2012 09:30 AM

As long as there is no more hugging lol

Haha are you ready for 2nd base?  kiss

Appreciate the offer mate, looks like I’ve got some planning to do.

I still need to talk to RPS as I’ve been telling him the station the whole time and he was lining up some other mates, now I’ve screwed it all up by considering a change.

On another note, why wouldn’t the boss come?? Didn’t we make a good impression on Saturday??  billy

Talk RPS and his mates into the Sundeck!!!!!

They will have a ball!!!!! The place holds 90 peeps!!!!! Let’s dominate this joint!!!!!  cool grin

drc13 - 04 April 2012 07:58 AM
lanox - 03 April 2012 09:30 AM

As long as there is no more hugging lol

Haha are you ready for 2nd base?  kiss

Appreciate the offer mate, looks like I’ve got some planning to do.

I still need to talk to RPS as I’ve been telling him the station the whole time and he was lining up some other mates, now I’ve screwed it all up by considering a change.

On another note, why wouldn’t the boss come?? Didn’t we make a good impression on Saturday??  billy

Meh! If he is talking other people into the station you don’t have to worry about changing your mind!!

Come where all the cool people are!

Edited due to double post but also to say its not like RPS has never changed his mind! raspberry

ozgirl - 04 April 2012 08:28 AM

its not like RPS has never changed his mind! raspberry

Haha love it oz that’s a good point!

Yeah the cool people I caught up with on Saturday are the main reason I’m considering the change!

Speaking of which I’ll have to work out a way to catch up with you at some stage to grab those t-shirts off you teacherboy

drc13 - 04 April 2012 08:58 AM

Yeah the cool people I caught up with on Saturday are the main reason I’m considering the change!

You just wait till ya meet the cooler people then!!!!!  smirk

Got ya there Oz!!

Mizu Kuma - 04 April 2012 09:18 AM
drc13 - 04 April 2012 08:58 AM

You just wait till ya meet the cooler people then!!!!!  smirk

Did Jez talk Trav and Torstein into coming? Cause they are the only one’s I could even consider cooler than us… And even that is pushing it…

Might have to wait till Tuesday to see what leave I can get from new job.

Though definitely in at Sundeck and I think I’ll be there for at least 4 days. (preferably 7 but I don’t know if I can get leave for 5 days in NZ and then 5 days in Perisher!)

you’re going to NZ, TJ? When?

Hey cords, are you and Freddy comin to the Shred????? CRACKERS and his better half?????

Me and Dark for Friday/Saturday nights, a room to ourselves please!

shaka

cords - 05 April 2012 02:06 AM

you’re going to NZ, TJ? When?

1st to 8th queenstown… got a good deal through Jetstar last night but too late to post for others :S… got told at 11:15 lol for a yesterday only deal!

Bro and his mates are likely for the shred as well. Will know more next week.

TJswish - 05 April 2012 03:02 AM

Bro and his mates are likely for the shred as well. Will know more next week.

Cool!!!!! Yeah, let us know asap as will have to start payin the deposits very soon!!!!!