The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

GoPro HD Hero 2 mini group buy

Hey All,

Following on from an earlier thread, I have been looking at getting a GoPro cam and some accessories.  Thanks to Lanox I have found a bricks-and-mortar retailer who does a really good price - better than you will find on eBay.  The sales manager says they may be able to do a bit better again if a number of us want to get together and buy at the same time.  Could I have a show of who would be interested?  Only people who are definite buyers in the short-term please.

It is Australian stock and is supported from the shop.  They have stores in Melb, Syd and Bris.

Please respond in the thread or PM me.

Thanks,

Mud

Tally

Mud - definite, Outdoor
Mud’s barber (yes, really!) - definite
Lanox’ mate - maybe
Jordan - maybe, Moto
W.Chapstick - maybe

I realised I hadn’t mentioned any price.  I was initially quoted $349 for the cam alone, and less when bundled with accessories, so hopefully we can get a price a bit lower than that.

Is that the “naked”?????

I think the Motor Sports kit is the best way to go!!!!! (my opinion only)

mud i can do little better for you smile if you get 10ppl i can get them for u for 330max min 320

EDIT

this is not included shipping. i can pick them up and send it to the with receipt i believe as well, not sure on what edition tho i think its outdoor.

i know 1 guy would get one from my work.

Mizu Kuma - 02 April 2012 09:08 AM

Is that the “naked”?????

I think the Motor Sports kit is the best way to go!!!!! (my opinion only)

it was the Outdoor edition Miz.  I imagine the Moto kit would be the same.

lanox - 02 April 2012 09:30 AM

mud i can do little better for you smile if you get 10ppl i can get them for u for 330max min 320

EDIT

this is not included shipping. i can pick them up and send it to the with receipt i believe as well, not sure on what edition tho i think its outdoor.

i know 1 guy would get one from my work.

ok thanks lanox.  is that with receipt and local warranty?

yes of course, in no way or form am i making money of thise neither do i want this is purely to help our fellow member’s.. to get a good deal.

moto edition i think i little more pricier.

yeah same, if we end up going with the original mob, i’ll get people to deal directly with them, not thru me.

Not sure we’d get 10 people though, I was thinking maybe 3 to 5?

Obviously depending on the outcome of my drift issue I may be interested so will keep an eye on this thread. (I’m keeping my fingers crossed so don’t even pencil me in yet)

I know RPS is looking into purchasing a camera as well so I’ll let him know

drc13 - 02 April 2012 09:43 AM

Obviously depending on the outcome of my drift issue I may be interested so will keep an eye on this thread.

i might even include a jacket for you raspberry

lanox - 02 April 2012 09:45 AM

Obviously depending on the outcome of my drift issue I may be interested so will keep an eye on this thread.

Sounds like the deal’s getting better! I have a bunch of other stuff I need so I’ll make you a list. Cheers!

drc13 - 02 April 2012 09:51 AM
lanox - 02 April 2012 09:45 AM

Sounds like the deal’s getting better! I have a bunch of other stuff I need so I’ll make you a list. Cheers!

thats the spirit smile

if you can get the numbers im trying to find a hero2 motorsports edition?

so let me update the first post with a tally of who is likely “in”.  if we don’t get a few more it probably won’t be worth the effort.

Maybe a post/link in the social section will catch others attentions?????

EDIT : I psoted one on ya behalf, Mud!!!!! (hope ya don’t mind?????)

Mizu Kuma - 03 April 2012 11:00 AM

Maybe a post/link in the social section will catch others attentions?????

you’re smarter than you look raspberry