The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sydney Boardworld Meetup - Saturday 31st March?

Poll: Can you come?
Total Votes: 29
Yes
No
Maybe
I’m keen... but too busy that day
I’m anti-social and only talk on the interwebz so I have no plans to meet you guys!

dad common i was expecting lot better respond from you….

Like this?????

Mizu Kuma - 01 April 2012 11:21 AM

Like this?????

ah you must be tiered from working hard last night…. comebacks r quiet crap raspberry

Lano =

oh dad from bad to worse..

Actually isn’t “lano” pretty close to that meaning when spoken in Macedonian?????  LOL

no clue mate…...

Jeste li sigurni?????

Dolph - 01 April 2012 10:14 AM
drc13 - 01 April 2012 09:19 AM

I learnt about the eating challenges and pushup challenges (which dolph wouldn’t stop boasting about winning) at the shred…... challenge accepted!!!

Mate, i only won the push-up challenge. Eat off goes to Mika!!!!

You should def join us this year, but let me warn you; it’s not for lighthearted!!!lol

Reminder: Dolph only did one set of push up’s to win, none with a clap.
His win was overshadowed by another BWM who did 17 clapped push up’s + 6 normal in one set, after beating 3 other challengers in three rounds before, (super fit and handsome Dolph) put his chest to the floor.
From memory he didn’t compete in the arm wrestle either.
The clapping freak also happened to be near twice the age of dolph and he came second in the arm wrestle. wink

I better start training incase Dolph decides to actually put some effort in this year
If I can’t win any challenge this, I’m insisting on a seniors category!!!!!!!

Hahaha ^

My money is on the new challenger - drc!

pfft i think new challenge should be set one arm pushap raspberry now we talking.

Yeah drc might be able to give dolph a run for his money! wink

I want a handicap!

push up challenge aye…im in.

Do you qualify for the senior category db?