The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sydney Boardworld Meetup - Saturday 31st March?

Poll: Can you come?
Total Votes: 29
Yes
No
Maybe
I’m keen... but too busy that day
I’m anti-social and only talk on the interwebz so I have no plans to meet you guys!

Just noticed this on the forums!!!!! Coincidence?????

Mizu Kuma - 31 March 2012 08:50 AM

Did yas go to the beach today?????

Yes we caught the ferry to Manly.

Tomorrow we are having a post meet up breaky at Bronte too!

Come for breakfast/brunch!!!!!

Hahahahaaa!!!!!

I will be at work!!!!!

Where are the photo’s????

The ones from the station?????

Shit needs some help guys

So around midnight we were at the Argyle and Billy went to the bathroom, and we haven’t seen her since.

Argyle is a massive warehouse type place with two levels and so we stayed til closing with no sign of her and then went to the police station in the rocks hoping she would show up there. Now TJ and I back at my place with no idea what to do. She is not answering her phone either.

Oh shit!!!!!

I thought you guys would’ve found her?????

Thought you guys were just pissed and muckin around when ya sent that message????? That was after 1am yeah?????

What did the cops say?????

Not joking Mizu.

Police wont do anything yet cause she is an adult. But they have my details and have sent them around to the city stations so hoping she will show up to one or call. Not sure why she isn’t answering her phone. Maybe she lost it?

Holy crap!!!!!

I hope she’s okay!!!!! Who turned up last night?????

Did she head off with them????? Have ya called them to see if they know anythin?????

I’m alive!

Mizu Kuma - 01 April 2012 12:12 AM

Holy crap!!!!!

I hope she’s okay!!!!! Who turned up last night?????Did she head off with them????? Have ya called them to see if they know anythin?????

What a great deal of concern you’re showing miz - considering it was your April fool idea!!!  cool grin  wink

Billy - 01 April 2012 02:45 AM
Mizu Kuma - 01 April 2012 12:12 AM

Holy crap!!!!!

I hope she’s okay!!!!! Who turned up last night?????Did she head off with them????? Have ya called them to see if they know anythin?????

What a great deal of concern you’re showing miz - considering it was your April fool idea!!!  cool grin  wink

Looks like nobody else did!!!!! Carin bunch we got here!!!!! 

Except for lano, that is!!!!!

Jez replied to my text about the snow in Whis, but said nothin about ya gone missin!!!!!

Hahaha… True that! Gee thanks guys oh oh

Thanks lano! wink

It is April fools… Prob why no one replied? we are actually a smart bunch round here!!!