The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Halldor and Eiki hit some Indoor slopes! Belgium

not sure if this has been posted before..hasnt got many hits so probs not. Plus I wouldnt want Scarface to miss it….

Did I see someone flip into a massive air cushion thing? That is awesome!

I wish they would build an indoor park near my house dammit!

Sick. Those guys rip.

JazzaW - 29 March 2012 11:48 AM

yeh its an air bag. there are a few places that have them in OZ and NZ. worth a try!

CRACKERS - 30 March 2012 02:43 AM

yeh its an air bag. there are a few places that have them in OZ and NZ. worth a try!

Cool, where abouts?

JazzaW - 30 March 2012 08:49 AM
CRACKERS - 30 March 2012 02:43 AM

Cool, where abouts?

I can’t remember for sure where in Aus…possible all the resorts at various stages put one up. Mt Baw Baw for sure.
NZ….snowpark had one up for a while last season…..I think Cords may have seen it or rode it.

Thredbo has had one the last couple of seasons. There is one that goes around diff NZ resorts. I’ve seen it in Snow Park and The Remarks. I haven’t ridden it though. Usually it is for elite riders to practice and the size of the gap between the kicker and the bag is way too big for me to even think about it. Even the Thredbo one is fairly sizey but the main detractor there is that you have to pay extra to use it.

^ something like $5 a pop….