The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Update

Me and the other one will be staying at altitude 1260 instead of station
http://getawaylounge.com.au/getawayoffers/5-nights-2-adults-weekend-queen-room-altitude-1260-snowy-mountains-nsw-product

works out cheaper for twin share than the station
LOL

Nice!

I saw one of those for Alpine Gables (the apartments attached to the Brumby Bar) but it excluded winter months.

Any news yet when the money for the sundeck is due?

antisense - 30 March 2012 02:24 AM

Any news yet when the money for the sundeck is due?

Waitin for “Joze El Slacko” to finish playin in the pow!!!!!  angry

humdingaling - 30 March 2012 12:23 AM

Update

http://getawaylounge.com.au/getawayoffers/5-nights-2-adults-weekend-queen-room-altitude-1260-snowy-mountains-nsw-product

LOL

Updated!!!!!  shaka

humdingaling - 30 March 2012 12:23 AM

Update

LOL

I hope you got a 4 wheel drive to get up there… that path is shocking up the hill… Though I got up there in the pulsar (took like 20 mins) I wouldn’t recommend in a non 4wd.

so your saying i shouldnt bring my drifting car LOL

shrugs ar wells
its booked

humdingaling - 30 March 2012 04:04 AM

so your saying i shouldnt bring my drifting car LOL

shrugs ar wells
its booked

Not sure if you can make out the rims from this photo… but I made it up to the top…

I’m thinking I might stay at Sundeck. Josh and Al may want to as well, am waiting to hear back from them.

Yep Al and i will be staying at the S-Deck. At this stage we are aiming to stay from start to finish.

Hmm now I’m considering sundeck again! How many do you need per room? Would be looking at Friday/Saturday Nights.

They do 2/3/4 configs as far as I know, but also pretty sure there is deano that is on his own for those days as well?????

Do we have any more info on the shred yet bossman Jez? Keen to lock it in my schedule!!!

drc13 - 03 April 2012 07:26 AM

Hmm now I’m considering sundeck again! How many do you need per room? Would be looking at Friday/Saturday Nights.

Drc if my boss don’t go we can share the room I am not sure if my mate will come but either way we can do 2 or 3 so yeah and we might even drive down if u keen.

As long as there is no more hugging lol

lanox - 03 April 2012 09:30 AM

As long as there is no more hugging lol

Haha are you ready for 2nd base?  kiss

Appreciate the offer mate, looks like I’ve got some planning to do.

I still need to talk to RPS as I’ve been telling him the station the whole time and he was lining up some other mates, now I’ve screwed it all up by considering a change.

On another note, why wouldn’t the boss come?? Didn’t we make a good impression on Saturday??  billy