The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Vans BOWL-A-RAMA Bondi 2012 - Bondi Beach, Feb 25th

So devo that I couldn’t go

Rad photos! shaka

BOARDWORLD PRESENTS VANS BOWL-A-RAMA 2012

Extended edit coming soon.

Nice Jez, such a nice vid shaka

Stoked you like it! grin

We have two more edits coming. Extended edit and one focussing more on the interviews. Stay tuned.

Sweet as!!!!!

Nicely filmed, edited and the soundtrack was perfect!!!!!

Nice tribute to darb!!!!!  shaka

Yeh good work guys. I really liked the tribute to darb at the end smile

BOARDWORLD INTERVIEWS

All photos by: Thomas Stott

Bowlarama was so rad this year, although the management seriously needs to sort out who they give VIP passes to. I saw people who’ve been skating Bondi bowl since day one being rejected from the stands while little kids on scooters somehow got their hands on those wristbands.

Hey guys,

For those who missed it or want to see the event again on television, Fuel TV are broadcasting the Vans BOWL-A-RAMA Bondi 2012 show on Fuel TV Australia at 8:00pm tonight.

Make sure you watch it. Should be sick!

how sick was slugos backflip!

that second Bucky Lasik was Nolan Munro. hope you fix that in the next edit cool smile

lewis - 18 March 2012 11:14 AM

Bowlarama was so rad this year, although the management seriously needs to sort out who they give VIP passes to. I saw people who’ve been skating Bondi bowl since day one being rejected from the stands while little kids on scooters somehow got their hands on those wristbands.

Hey Lewis, I think there were a lot of VIP passes getting jacked by randoms. TJ and I won passes and when we went to collect them, they told us someone had come and claimed every single pass for BoardWorld already lol.
We told them they messed up and they gave us passes anyway.

But I agree, there was plenty of room in the VIP stand to fit some local skaters in.

VANS BOWL-A-RAMA BONDI 2012 - EXTENDED EDIT

Nice guys, was wondering when you were going to release this to public shaka