The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sydney Boardworld Meetup - Saturday 31st March?

Poll: Can you come?
Total Votes: 29
Yes
No
Maybe
I’m keen... but too busy that day
I’m anti-social and only talk on the interwebz so I have no plans to meet you guys!
TJswish - 24 March 2012 01:12 AM

Actually mizu, I did invite your account lol. Sorry Billy, you can still come smile

Gee thanks TJ!! So kind of you!

wink

Billy - 24 March 2012 02:17 AM
TJswish - 24 March 2012 01:12 AM

Actually mizu, I did invite your account lol. Sorry Billy, you can still come smile

Gee thanks TJ!! So kind of you!

wink

BAM! You’re invited.

(TBH I started from the bottom and by the top I was pretty lazy lol… I was making sure I didn’t forget people at the bottom like last invite I did… This time the other way round happened.)

Yeah, 8 people is a lot!!!!!

You better go and have lay down now!!!!!

8 people accepted… I invited like 70… thats a lot of clicks!

Bump!!!!

So are we all still coming?!?! Ya better be!!! michelle

3 more sleeps!!

billy

I wish :-(

Ill be there smile

TJ will be there!!!!!

And Me!

Not me… flying to sydney for a mammoth 21hours tomorrow night :-(

For anyone coming, my number is 0431594201 if you need to call… though I hope you can come up to the bunch of idiots that look exactly like the hundreds of photos on this website smile

TJswish - 28 March 2012 11:03 AM

For anyone coming, my number is 0431594201 if you need to call… though I hope you can come up to the bunch of idiots that look exactly like the hundreds of photos on this website smile

I’m sure that they’ll have no trouble findin you then, TJ!!!!!

Just look for an utterly sexy pillow right?

TJswish - 28 March 2012 11:20 AM

Just look for an utterly sexy pillow right?

With an elderly overweight Japanese dude clutchin onto it tightly!!!!!  LOL

Hah I just discovered I was on this list and had absolutely no idea about the event! Got in contact with RPS tonight who admitted to putting my name down and forgetting to tell me about it!  teacherboy

Having said that at this stage it looks like I will be coming a long to say hi. Will look into it more tomorrow as to where/when it is. I’ll be coming from Cronulla so will look into the best way of getting in that will also get me home in one piece at the end of the night!

So for now put me down as a yes for dinner and see how I go from there.