The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Sounds like I’m gonna need a bigger liver…

If your using a standard 30mL shot glass, that is 1.8L of Beer. I say up it to a double!

ULLR PRIDE!!!!!!!!

ULLR PRIDE!!!!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 22 March 2012 08:23 AM

12 beers in my room, and that was after a few on mountain steins at the end of the days ridin!!!!!

Dev, you’re embarrassing us!!! - i can’t believe you’ve been sober some of the days!

By the way, do we have anymore of that fine beverage left, Dev??

ULLR PRIDE!!!!!

Yeah anti bring two livers, that way ya can hang one out to dry every other day!!!!! You’ll only need one set of outerwear though!!!!!

Sorry Dolph!!!!! I had to come clean one day, cause I was havin trouble sleepin at night!!!!!

Oh yeah, still got some of the vintage brew for ya!!!!! Ya have to drop by for a beer one day, and pick them up!!!!!

I did one of those 100 shots in a 100 minutes at uni games. We had already been drinking heaps earlier in the night, too. I made it to like 55…the winner got to 86 and somewhere inbetween 86 and 87 his face turned an actual shade of green & then he ran to the loo and spewed. So nuts.

Yeah I have done that too - once and only once. It sounds soooo easy. I think i stopped at 30 -40min mark!

TJswish - 22 March 2012 06:41 AM
antisense - 22 March 2012 06:06 AM

Now now ladies…

Could this perhaps be some sort of prelude to a drink-off-esque challenge at the shred???  evil

Centurion challenge anyone? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_(game)

:yawn:.......

wink

It’s on like donkey kong!!!!! billy billy billy billy billy

Hahahaa Mizu - extra liver LOL wink

I swear to god every time I see Billy’s post there is this in them billy

Uhhhh…

blank stare

wink

Stolen from me!!!

Hahahaha - I saw it on fb somewhere!!