The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Local wildlife

No, it moved. Hehe.

rider26 - 22 March 2012 03:00 AM

No, it moved. Hehe.

lanox - 22 March 2012 01:41 AM

thats just fed up

Not really, they are an introduced pest that need to be eradicated.
The government pay people to go shoot these things up the back of wollongong (and im sure many other places) as they compete with native wildlife for food etc

I say good on him and let me come shooting next time (quite enjoy hunting* but havent been in ages)

Plus, who doesnt love a good belly rub? haha

*only when it is hunting for feral/introduced pests

deanobruce - 22 March 2012 03:53 AM

thats just fed up

The government pay people to go shoot these things up the back of wollongong (and im sure many other places) as they compete with native wildlife for food etc

I say good on him and let me come shooting next time (quite enjoy hunting* but havent been in ages)

I wholeheartedly agree about the need to cull feral pests, deano!!!!!

It’s the trophy pic that I don’t bond with!!!!! Same as havin animal heads on ya walls and shit!!!!!

if i had my way, id have your head above my bed…

deanobruce - 22 March 2012 04:08 AM

if i had my way, id have your head above my bed…

I bet ya would!!!!!  kiss

Jordan - 21 March 2012 07:35 AM

this is our little deer jedy smile
hes been running around our property for a while
he likes just lying around and having his belly scratched

thats just fed up

haha relax mate we are asked to kull these guys on 6 different properties, their tearing down fences shredding any tree smaller than 3 metres
im doing a service

ah well everyone is entitled to they opinion, however i didnt even know that you are allow to kill them either way i am not really in to hunting but yeah ....

deanobruce - 22 March 2012 03:53 AM

thats just fed up

deano that is all well and good and i had no idea that you are allowed to kill them and that government pay people to do it, i guess where i was coming from is that i just in general don’t like killing animals etc… so yeah… but on the other hand having MIZU head above the bad now who wouldnt want that raspberry

not sure if i would prefer him above my bed, or as a rug on the floor in front of my fire

deanobruce - 22 March 2012 10:56 PM

not sure if i would prefer him in my bed, or on the rug on the floor in front of my fire kiss

Huh?  ohh

i agree Tills something fishy going on here..

Tills - 22 March 2012 11:01 PM
deanobruce - 22 March 2012 10:56 PM

not sure if i would prefer him in my bed, or on the rug on the floor in front of my fire kiss

Huh?  ohh

i see what you did there… mad