The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

UPDATE

~ THE SHRED ~ Sun 9th - Sun 16th September 2012 @ PERISHER

LIFT TICKETS

***** Must be booked online by 31/05/12 to get these prices!!!!! > CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE <

Lift Ticket Prices, *Half day is only on 3 day or more and starts on the first day of arrival*

1 day = $109
2 day = $158
3.5 day = $202
4.5 day = $251
5.5 day = $278
6.5 day = $334
7.5 day = $390

**** Make sure that ya select the first day as the 10/09/12 when bookin a 7.5 day pass, as it’s cheaper****

SKI TUBE

*Add on at time of booking lift pass - 7 days (inc sun arvo ride up) = $95pp when booked online!!!!! (other prices online at time of booking)

The Sundeck Perisher - Has configurations of 2/3/4 bed, and holds up to 90 in total -

$1000 per person for 7 nights. All breakfasts and dinners (daily) are included.
$775 - 5 nights, $650 - 4 nights, $495 - 3 nights, $330 - 2 nights, All breakfasts and dinners (daily) are included.

***** 25% Deposit to be paid to Jez (details of payment method to come), by the end of the month of April *****

rider26 + Michelle (Sun-Sun)
Ozgirl (Fri/Sat only)
Antisense (Sun-Sun)
Rhi
Blizz + Dark + static (Fri+Sat)
Warren Chapstick + fatima + fast eddie + Dolph (Sun-Sun) The Browich 3 inch Subway melt!!!!!
TJ
Azz, Tambo, Munga & Wildman…....... as long as we can get Wed, Thurs & Fri nights only (Don’t F’n talk to me about it !!!) We’ll have to talk about this!!!!!
Billy (Fri and Sat only, Sun and Mon night 16th/17th at the Station?)
Teacher Boy (probs thurs night - sun, and then maybe longer like billy)
Lanox + Mrs Understanding (thursday friday sat and come back sun)
Deano (probs thurs night - sun as per K2)
spaz (not which days I will be there-but are there any days I wont be)
finney (Sun-Sun)
JazzaW (Sun - Sun)
Ali and Josh (F%$# Yeah) (Mon-Sun)
Dan the Yes Man (Sun-Sun?????)
snowdragon (Thur/Fri/Sat)
AJ2theC + 1 (Fri-Sat)

The Station near Jindy

~ $400pp 7 nights accom + 5 1/2 day lift pass, 6 share -

**$99 per night Sunday to Thursday nights, and $129 per night Friday and Saturday nights - including an $80 voucher per night.

Rate is for 2 adults and Kids Stay Free!
Extra adults only $9 per person a night
Gift cards are redeemable at any food and beverage and Snowsports Hire outet located at The Station as well as the Skitube.
**This special must be booked before 31 May 2012 unless sold out prior. Some dates may have limited availability.
Receive a $80 gift card per night of stay, when you make a booking for 2 or more nights.

Chucky + Beeseekay
Hammo + 3 (Thurs-Sun)
Lachillingworth + 5 (Sun-Sun)

Staying Elsewhere

Mr + Mrs Humdinga - Permission Slip (confirmed) 11th till 16th
Vetski & Chicco (days?????)

Just started this new thread (Jez, or one of you Mods, can ya please close/move/whatever with the other thread, so we can keep this one as the main one for now?????)

This has the latest prices etc on the first post!!!!!

Good work, dad. I guess we can let you come now. smirk

hmmm

must be booked by my Birthday….. just throwing it out there!!!

Yeah, but 12 days before mine…........ just throwin that one back!!!!!

don’t do you shoulder in hahaha LOL

LOL

hmmm

Can I just confirm Station prices for Freedom pass members (can’t seem to find it in my email)

From memory it was something like $89 for Friday and $129 for Saturday Per Room with up to 6 ppl splitting the cost?

On another note I read in the last post before it got closed that you get a $80 voucher per night?? I have 7 days booked during the July holidays for $79/night (booked last year) but there was never any mention of a voucher, should that be included in the deal I got?

drc13 - 20 March 2012 12:48 AM

Can I just confirm Station prices for Freedom pass members (can’t seem to find it in my email)

From memory it was something like $89 for Friday and $129 for Saturday Per Room with up to 6 ppl splitting the cost?

On another note I read in the last post before it got closed that you get a $80 voucher per night?? I have 7 days booked during the July holidays for $79/night (booked last year) but there was never any mention of a voucher, should that be included in the deal I got?

As it stands - if you book for the Shred ASAP, you might be better off NOT using the Freedom Pass discount. This is because you don’t get the $80 per room per night voucher with the Freedom Pass discounted rooms.

Current pricing for Shred dates is $99 per night Sunday to Thursday nights, and $129 per night Friday and Saturday nights - including an $80 voucher per night.

Your 7 days booked during the July holidays for $79/night (booked last year) don’t get the $80 per room per night voucher - but you’re still way ahead, because current pricing for July school holidays is $179 per night Sunday to Thursday nights, and $239 per night Friday and Saturday nights.

Thanks for the reply Chucky, I agree the deal you mentioned is probably better. Is it an $80 voucher per room or per person? (I suspect per room but may as well check) Would definitely be worth it to cover dinner (which I actually don’t mind at the station) can you use it for lunch on mountain?

I still need to talk to him to confirm but RPS88a and I are probably keen for a room on the Friday/Saturday night (take a day of work and leave Sydney 2am Friday and arrive in time for first lifts)

It would at least be the 2 of us maybe more to fill up the room if friends are interested.

The $80 voucher is per room. Unfortunately, you can’t use it for on-mountain food (how awesome would that be!). They did say you can use it at the Skitube terminal, but I need some clarification on that one (I think it’s just for rental gear there, and not for the actual Skitube).

however
they charge you extra PP
Extra adults only $9 per person a night (this went up! was only $5 last week)

for 6 share
135 weeknight
165 weekend

Could one of you Station guys update the Station Pricing please?????

Just Quote the first post and adjust accordingly, then I will change the First post to suit!!!!!

shaka

$99 per night Sunday to Thursday nights, and $129 per night Friday and Saturday nights - including an $80 voucher per night.

just need to add

Extra adults only $9 per person a night
Gift cards are redeemable at any food and beverage and Snowsports Hire outet located at The Station as well as the Skitube.
**This special must be booked before 31 May 2012 unless sold out prior. Some dates may have limited availability.
Receive a $80 gift card per night of stay, when you make a booking for 2 or more nights.

Confirmed with the station

The gift cards are only able to be used at The Station. The cards can be used to purchase your skitube up grade but not for food and beverage at the skitube.
For a 5 night stay you will receive a $400.00 Gift Card to be used over the entire time of the stay.