The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

antisense - 19 March 2012 10:34 AM

I’d actually like to buy a 2nd hand park board (will never be able to afford new), so if anyone has a 156-158 board that needs a new home, bring it to the shred and I might take it home and send you home with some extra $$  LOL

I have a Capita Green Machine in a 154 (2010)... I pretty much stick to my Scallywag for the most part… And the CS for powder days… though I haven’t had too many of them :(.

Can bring it down and give people a ride if they want. It’s a good board, I just prefer the full Rocker over the Flat Kick.

antisense - 19 March 2012 10:34 AM

I’d actually like to buy a 2nd hand park board (will never be able to afford new), so if anyone has a 156-158 board that needs a new home, bring it to the shred and I might take it home and send you home with some extra $$  LOL

I have two that I’m hoping to sell.

2011 Capita Indoor Survival FK 158 - http://www.auski.com.au/index.cfm/page/productdetail/id/3694

2011 Burton Process V-Rocker 157 - http://onetrackmind.com.au/burton-process-v-rocker-157cm-2011.html

Both are pretty much as new - with only a few hours’ riding on each. I doubt they’ll still be for sale by the time the Shred comes around, though.

Woah! I’m away for a few days in Melbourne and a 13 page thread is started! Read the whole thread. Was also surprised at how many have picked Sundeck over Station…

Josh/Chucky, RE food at station, I seem to recall if you book by a certain time you get vouchers (can’t remember the exact amount), which you can redeem at the various places to eat there? Chucky, is this not the case with the deal you are referring to (which is very cheap btw)?

Decisions…

I’m flying out to Canada tomorrow so will be putting this on the backburner again haha.

Thanks Oz! We are still prob down for 2 nights, maybe three depending on leave and our new house. We are hoping the new house will be built by the end of August.

Have a safe trip, Dan!!!!!  shaka

Oh, and make sure that ya shove some snow down Jeremy’s pants for me, will ya?????

UPDATE

~ THE SHRED ~ Sun 9th - Sun 16th September 2012 @ PERISHER

LIFT TICKETS

***** Must be booked online by 31/05/12 to get these prices!!!!! > CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE <

Lift Ticket Prices, *Half day is only on 3 day or more and starts on the first day of arrival*

1 day = $109
2 day = $158
3.5 day = $202
4.5 day = $251
5.5 day = $278
6.5 day = $334
7.5 day = $390

**** Make sure that ya select the first day as the 10/09/12 when bookin a 7.5 day pass, as it’s cheaper****

SKI TUBE

*Add on at time of booking lift pass - 5 of 7 days = $68pp when booked online!!!!! (other prices online)

The Sundeck Perisher - Has configurations of 2/3/4 bed, and holds up to 90 in total -

$1000 per person for 7 nights. All breakfasts and dinners (daily) are included.
$775 - 5 nights, $650 - 4 nights, $495 - 3 nights, $330 - 2 nights, All breakfasts and dinners (daily) are included.

rider26 + Michelle (Sun-Sun) Always gotta be first in line!!!!!!
Mizu + Mrs Mizu (Sun-Sun)
Ozgirl (Fri/Sat only)
Antisense (Sun-Sun)
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
Warren Chapstick + fatima + fast eddie + Dolph (Sun-Sun) The Browich 3 inch Subway melt!!!!!
TJ
Azz, Tambo, Munga & Wildman…....... as long as we can get Wed, Thurs & Fri nights only (Don’t F’n talk to me about it !!!) We’ll have to talk about this!!!!!
Billy (Fri and Sat only, Sun and Mon night 16th/17th at the Station?)
Teacher Boy (probs thurs night - sun/sat and then maybe longer like billy)
Lanox if i go ? (Will go!!!!!) since i will most likely be by my self so dunno… (thursday friday sat and come back sun)
Deano + a spare side of his bed for mizu to cuddle (probs thurs night - sun) As long as it doesn’t make nthn jealous!!!!!
spaz (not which days I will be there-but are there any days I wont be)

The Station near Jindy ~ $400pp 7 nights accom + 5 1/2 day lift pass, 6 share -

Chucky + Beeseekay
Mr + Mrs Humdinga - Permission Slip (confirmed) 11th till 16th

Jindy in Jindy - Wing it yaself, or maybe gate crash ozgirls’ Mum and Dad’s place - yep something may be able to be arranged for mid week.
- Have a look on wotif -

mizu the ticket price can i get them bit more closer to date of shred ? or is there a date on them ?

Gotta be booked before 31st may, otherwise they are a lot dearer!!!!!

Have to book online (link in the info now), in order to get the best price on lift/tube!!!!!

Dan83 - 19 March 2012 11:16 PM

Chucky, is this not the case with the deal you are referring to (which is very cheap btw)?

As long as you book before May 31, you receive a $80 gift card per night of stay, when you make a booking for 2 or more nights.

Gift cards are redeemable at any food and beverage and snowsports hire outet located at The Station, as well as the Skitube.

Closing this thread.

New thread is here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/5171/

Mizu smells.