The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

I’m from Bondi, currently living in Whistler. Will be back home in May.

Welcome to everyone who has join in the last month or so….....  shaka

I’m live in the outer sth west - Campbelltown area, but frequent the nth Wollongong district for work and play.

~

Welcome Samwise!

Hey BW people, this is my Instructor homie from NZ. We worked together in Canada (Manning Park Resort).
He’s a really good rider and instructor so he should bring some rad advice to the snowboard section, especially in the flip department (All my early attempts at back and front flips were with Sam)

Good to have you on the forums bro ollie

welcome mate,

Come to the shred and teach me back flips!

Welcome sam!!!!! shaka

Hahahhaaa, I just looked at the first post at the top of this page!!!!!

LOL

=

Mizu Kuma - 09 March 2012 12:51 AM

LOL

Hi im from Bondi, currently in Whistler but will be back in may.
I enjoy long walks on the beach, figure skating at dusk and roasting marshmallows over an open fire whilst discussing current political events.

SamNZ - 09 March 2012 01:06 AM
deanobruce - 09 March 2012 12:34 AM

welcome mate,

Come to the shred and teach me back flips!

Chur guys.

Sorry, no idea what ‘the shred’ is? Always happy to teach people back flips though!

Its an event that is happening at Perisher in mid September where all these cool kids, and one old bear get together for a shitload of drinking, snowboarding and a few hospital trips.

deanobruce - 09 March 2012 01:14 AM

Its an event that is happening at Perisher in mid September where all these cool kids, and one old bear get together for a shitload of drinking, snowboarding and a few hospital trips.

Oh epic. Didn’t apply for OZ hills this season, kind of regret that now though! Would love to be back on a hill with a real terrain park again.

deanobruce - 09 March 2012 01:13 AM
Mizu Kuma - 09 March 2012 12:51 AM

LOL

Hi im from Bondi, currently in Whistler but will be back in may.
I enjoy long walks on the beach, figure skating at dusk and roasting marshmallows over an open fire whilst discussing current political events.

The triple axle is my signature move!!!!!

Hey All,

Names Jared, only been snowboarding a couple of times in the last few years but keen on heading there more often. Got a few trips planned this year already and found this site while researching for some gear, what I have read seems like great advice from experienced people so I thought I would thank you all for your contributions. See you around.

Cheers All.

Welcom Jazza! Where will you be riding this season?