The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

deanobruce - 15 March 2012 07:49 AM
Mizu Kuma - 15 March 2012 07:37 AM
chucky - 15 March 2012 05:52 AM
Parkway Josh - 15 March 2012 05:26 AM

. . . it looks like the party is at the S-deck!

Hi Josh.

Yeah, weeknights especially - then on the weekend, it’s been discussed having Friday night at the Sundeck and Saturday night at The Station.

It was discussed, but not set in concrete!!!!!

I saw it as a fair option, but seein the number of Sundeckers compared to the Station Hands atm, I’m not so sure now?????

Yeh i dont see the point in 20+ people having to go to jindy. Id be keen to let the 4 or so ppl staying at the station to crash on the floors of some of the rooms at sundeck on the sat night to compensate for it?

I can rent my Board Bag out for $100 for the night!!!!!

Give it time.

Early days yet, just wait till it’s starts getting cold and more people are getting online. I’m sure plenty more will start becoming interested in the station option.

Yeah, there’s a heap more names to go yet!!!!!

Cough,

Snowdragon, MU, Mud, Silent, Andy Aitken, finney, marcab, Dan, CRACKERS, cords, plus their pirate crew, cabletie, skip, Gamblor…........

Cough, cough…......  cool hmm

You think Gamblor is gonna come from Japan to ride Perisher? LOL

If we post a few bogus pics up, tell him there’s a $100,000 photo comp and that Terje is stayin at the Sundeck!!!!!

Why wouldn’t he turn up?????

spaz - 15 March 2012 01:43 PM

Give it time.

Early days yet, just wait till it’s starts getting cold and more people are getting online. I’m sure plenty more will start becoming interested in The Station option.

This.

Warren Chapstick - 15 March 2012 05:42 AM
Parkway Josh - 15 March 2012 05:26 AM
Mizu Kuma - 15 March 2012 03:26 AM

UPDATE

~ THE SHRED ~ Sun 9th - Sun 16th September 2012 @ PERISHER

The Sundeck Perisher - Has configurations of 2/3/4 and holds up to 90 in total -
- Jez, can you please insert rates here????? -
$1000 per person for 7 nights. All breakfasts and dinners (daily) are included.
Will go through emails and update with prices for fewer days.

rider26 + Michelle (Sun-Sun) Always gotta be first in line!!!!!!
Mizu + Mrs Mizu (Sun-Sun)
Ozgirl (Fri/Sat only)
Antisense (Sun-Sun)
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
Warren Chapstick + fatima + fast eddie + Dolph (Sun-Sun) The Browich 3 inch Subway melt!!!!!
TJ
Azz, Tambo, Munga & Wildman…....... as long as we can get Wed, Thurs & Fri nights only (Don’t F’n talk to me about it !!!) We’ll have to talk about this!!!!!
Billy (Fri and Sat only, Sun and Mon night 16th/17th at the Station?)
Teacher Boy (probs thurs night - sun/sat and then maybe longer like billy)
Lanox if i go ? (Will go!!!!!) since i will most likely be by my self so dunno… (thursday friday sat and come back sun)
Deano + a spare side of his bed for mizu to cuddle (probs thurs night - sun) As long as it doesn’t make nthn jealous!!!!!
spaz

The Station near Jindy ~ $400pp 7 nights accom + 5 1/2 day lift pass, 6 share -

Chucky + Beeseekay
Humdinga + Permission Slip (confirmed) 11th till 16th (don’t go gettin too carried away with the [bold] function!!!!! That’s my job!!!!!)

Jindy in Jindy - Wing it yaself, or maybe gate crash ozgirls’ Mum and Dad’s place - yep something may be able to be arranged for mid week.
- Have a look on wotif -

Ali and I are leaning towards the Station. But it looks like the party is at the S-deck!
Does anyone know if food is included in Station?

Ill cook for ya Josh….. But i dont know about Ali…

Yeah, somehow I don’t think think that Ali would like ozgirl sandwiches?????

UPDATE

~ THE SHRED ~ Sun 9th - Sun 16th September 2012 @ PERISHER

The Sundeck Perisher - Has configurations of 2/3/4 and holds up to 90 in total -
- Jez, can you please insert rates here????? -
$1000 per person for 7 nights. All breakfasts and dinners (daily) are included.
Will go through emails and update with prices for fewer days.

rider26 + Michelle (Sun-Sun) Always gotta be first in line!!!!!!
Mizu + Mrs Mizu (Sun-Sun)
Ozgirl (Fri/Sat only)
Antisense (Sun-Sun)
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
Warren Chapstick + fatima + fast eddie + Dolph (Sun-Sun) The Browich 3 inch Subway melt!!!!!
TJ
Azz, Tambo, Munga & Wildman…....... as long as we can get Wed, Thurs & Fri nights only (Don’t F’n talk to me about it !!!) We’ll have to talk about this!!!!!
Billy (Fri and Sat only, Sun and Mon night 16th/17th at the Station?)
Teacher Boy (probs thurs night - sun/sat and then maybe longer like billy)
Lanox if i go ? (Will go!!!!!) since i will most likely be by my self so dunno… (thursday friday sat and come back sun)
Deano + a spare side of his bed for mizu to cuddle (probs thurs night - sun) As long as it doesn’t make nthn jealous!!!!!
spaz (not which days I will be there-but are there any days I wont be)

The Station near Jindy ~ $400pp 7 nights accom + 5 1/2 day lift pass, 6 share -

Chucky + Beeseekay
Mr + Mrs Humdinga - Permission Slip (confirmed) 11th till 16th (don’t go gettin too carried away with the [bold] function!!!!! That’s my job!!!!!)

Jindy in Jindy - Wing it yaself, or maybe gate crash ozgirls’ Mum and Dad’s place - yep something may be able to be arranged for mid week.
- Have a look on wotif -

Sundeck pricing:

$1000 per person for 7 nights. Includes daily breakfast and dinner.
$330 per person for any 2 nights. Includes daily breakfast and dinner.

Perisher 5 of 7 day lift pass is $278 if booked and paid by 31/5/12.

I’m finding out pricing for 3 and 4 nights.

When is the deposit needed to be paid?

How much for a 7 1/2 day pass?????

Mizu Kuma - 15 March 2012 10:38 PM

If we post a few bogus pics up, tell him there’s a $100,000 photo comp and that Terje is stayin at the Sundeck!!!!!

Why wouldn’t he turn up?????

No need for bogus pics, just use the official pictures that perisher use for publicity.

Mizu Kuma - 17 March 2012 12:14 AM

How much for a 7 1/2 day pass?????

Found it!!!!!

$390 for 7 1/2 day pass!!!!!

Where’d you find that pricing?

Mizu Kuma - 15 March 2012 07:30 PM

Yeah, there’s a heap more names to go yet!!!!!

Cough,

Snowdragon, MU, Mud, Silent, Andy Aitken, finney, marcab, Dan, CRACKERS, cords, plus their pirate crew, cabletie, skip, Gamblor…........

Cough, cough…......  cool hmm

Snowdragon isn’t out of the picture yet, hoping to spend more than the last 2 days this year, have to juggle around overseas (south pacific) vacation with Mrs Dragon in July.  I’m definitely feeling snowboard deficient these days . . .