The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Bummer AJ!!!!!

Cheerin Humdinga!!!!!

UPDATE

~ THE SHRED ~ Sun 9th - Sun 16th September 2012 @ PERISHER

The Sundeck Perisher - Has configurations of 2/3/4 and holds up to 90 in total -
- Jez, can you please insert rates here????? -
$1000 per person for 7 nights. All breakfasts and dinners (daily) are included.
Will go through emails and update with prices for fewer days.

rider26 + Michelle (Sun-Sun) Always gotta be first in line!!!!!!
Mizu + Mrs Mizu (Sun-Sun)
Ozgirl (Fri/Sat only)
Antisense (Sun-Sun)
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
Warren Chapstick + fatima + fast eddie + Dolph (Sun-Sun) The Browich 3 inch Subway melt!!!!!
TJ
Azz, Tambo, Munga & Wildman…....... as long as we can get Wed, Thurs & Fri nights only (Don’t F’n talk to me about it !!!) We’ll have to talk about this!!!!!
Billy (Fri and Sat only, Sun and Mon night 16th/17th at the Station?)
Teacher Boy (probs thurs night - sun/sat and then maybe longer like billy)
Lanox if i go ? (Will go!!!!!) since i will most likely be by my self so dunno… (thursday friday sat and come back sun)
Deano + a spare side of his bed for mizu to cuddle (probs thurs night - sun) As long as it doesn’t make nthn jealous!!!!!
spaz

The Station near Jindy ~ $400pp 7 nights accom + 5 1/2 day lift pass, 6 share -

Chucky + Beeseekay
Humdinga + Permission Slip (confirmed) 11th till 16th (don’t go gettin too carried away with the [bold] function!!!!! That’s my job!!!!!)

Jindy in Jindy - Wing it yaself, or maybe gate crash ozgirls’ Mum and Dad’s place - yep something may be able to be arranged for mid week.
- Have a look on wotif -

Mizu Kuma - 15 March 2012 03:26 AM

UPDATE

The Sundeck Perisher - Has configurations of 2/3/4 and holds up to 90 in total -

Ozgirl (Fri/Sat only)
Antisense (Sun-Sun)
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
Warren Chapstick + fatima + fast eddie + Dolph (Sun-Sun) The Browich 3 inch Subway melt!!!!!
TJ
Azz, Tambo, Munga & Wildman…....... as long as we can get Wed, Thurs & Fri nights only (Don’t F’n talk to me about it !!!) We’ll have to talk about this!!!!!
Lanox if i go ? (Will go!!!!!) since i will most likely be by my self so dunno… (thursday friday sat and come back sun)
Deano + a spare side of his bed for mizu to cuddle (probs thurs night - sun) As long as it doesn’t make nthn jealous!!!!!
spaz

Chucky + Beeseekay
Humdinga + Permission Slip (confirmed) 11th till 16th (don’t go gettin too carried away with the [bold] function!!!!! That’s my job!!!!!)

Jindy in Jindy - Wing it yaself, or maybe gate crash ozgirls’ Mum and Dad’s place - yep something may be able to be arranged for mid week.
- Have a look on wotif -

Ali and I are leaning towards the Station. But it looks like the party is at the S-deck!
Does anyone know if food is included in Station?

no food included

no kitchen either
just bed and bathroom basically

and a kettle!

Josh!!!!! F%$^ Yeah!!!!!  shaka

Parkway Josh - 15 March 2012 05:26 AM
Mizu Kuma - 15 March 2012 03:26 AM

UPDATE

Ozgirl (Fri/Sat only)
Antisense (Sun-Sun)
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
TJ
spaz

Chucky + Beeseekay

- Have a look on wotif -

Ali and I are leaning towards the Station. But it looks like the party is at the S-deck!

Ill cook for ya Josh….. But i dont know about Ali…

. . . it looks like the party is at the S-deck!

Hi Josh.

Yeah, weeknights especially - then on the weekend, it’s been discussed having Friday night at the Sundeck and Saturday night at The Station.

Breakfast and dinner can be included at an extra cost. There are restaurants and an eatery there (as well as bar/nightclub), but it’s just as easy to just bring some snacks with you and eat at the many places in Jindy (HEAPS of variety there).

Each room has a bar fridge, so you can store milk and groceries. Bring along an electric kettle and toaster (and/or toasted sandwich maker) and that takes care of breakfasts etc.

humdingaling - 15 March 2012 05:28 AM

. . . and a kettle!

Oh, there’s a kettles already in the rooms?

hells yeah

and wollies chicken was basically the food menu last season

**although it is slow and can only do about 2 cups at time LOL

. . . it looks like the party is at the S-Deck!

With the current 23-4 ratio at the Sundeck to Station. I think you might be correct there.

Josh - a somewhat cheap way of doing it is 5 nites station and 2 nights (weekend) at Sundeck.

But at The Station are you and Ali going to have your own room or bunk in a 6 person? That will change your costs right there - just something to think about

chucky - 15 March 2012 05:52 AM

Hi Josh.

Yeah, weeknights especially - then on the weekend, it’s been discussed having Friday night at the Sundeck and Saturday night at The Station.

It was discussed, but not set in concrete!!!!!

I saw it as a fair option, but seein the number of Sundeckers compared to the Station Hands atm, I’m not so sure now?????

TJswish - 15 March 2012 06:35 AM

. . . it looks like the party is at the S-Deck!

With the current 23-4 ratio at the Sundeck to Station. I think you might be correct there.

Yeah, I didn’t think that the ratio would turn out as it has!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 15 March 2012 07:37 AM

Hi Josh.

I saw it as a fair option, but seein the number of Sundeckers compared to the Station Hands atm, I’m not so sure now?????

Yeh i dont see the point in 20+ people having to go to jindy. Id be keen to let the 4 or so ppl staying at the station to crash on the floors of some of the rooms at sundeck on the sat night to compensate for it?

deanobruce - 15 March 2012 07:49 AM
Mizu Kuma - 15 March 2012 07:37 AM

Hi Josh.

Yeh i dont see the point in 20+ people having to go to jindy. Id be keen to let the 4 or so ppl staying at the station to crash on the floors of some of the rooms at sundeck on the sat night to compensate for it?

Hell there is already some hints at bed sharing and no one has had any alcohol yet!!