The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

UPDATE

The Sundeck Perisher - Has configurations of 2/3/4 and holds up to 90 in total -
Mizu + Mrs Mizu (Sun-Sun)
Ozgirl
Antisense
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
Warren Chapstick + Fatima
TJ
Azz, Tambo, Munga & Wildman…....... as long as we can get Wed, Thurs & Fri nights only (Don’t F’n talk to me about it !!!)
Billy (Fri and Sat only, Sun and Mon night 16th/17th at the Station?)
Teacher Boy (probs thurs night - sun/sat and then maybe longer like billy)
Lanox if i go ? since i will most likely be by my self so dunno… (thursday friday sat and come back sun)
Deano + a spare side of his bed for mizu to cuddle (probs thurs night - sun)

The Station near Jindy - Chuck, can you insert configurations here please????? -

Chucky + Beeseekay

Jindy in Jindy - Wing it yaself, or maybe gate crash ozgirls’ Mum and Dad’s place -

UPDATE

The Sundeck Perisher - Has configurations of 2/3/4 and holds up to 90 in total -
- Jez, can you please insert rates here????? -

Ozgirl
Antisense
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
TJ
Azz, Tambo, Munga & Wildman…....... as long as we can get Wed, Thurs & Fri nights only (Don’t F’n talk to me about it !!!)
Lanox if i go ? since i will most likely be by my self so dunno… (thursday friday sat and come back sun)
Deano + a spare side of his bed for mizu to cuddle (probs thurs night - sun) As long as it doesn’t make nthn jealous!!!!!

The Station near Jindy - Chucky, can you insert configurations here please????? -
- Chucky, can ya please insert rates here????? -

Chucky + Beeseekay

Jindy in Jindy - Wing it yaself, or maybe gate crash ozgirls’ Mum and Dad’s place -
- Have a look on wotif -

or your missus…

I wont have to worry about her!!!!!

That’ll be your concern!!!!!  LOL

hahaha touche’

UPDATE

Ozgirl
Antisense
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
TJ
Deano + a spare side of his bed for mizu to cuddle (probs thurs night - sun) As long as it doesn’t make nthn jealous!!!!!
spaz

The Station near Jindy - Chucky, can you insert configurations here please????? -

Chucky + Beeseekay

- Have a look on wotif -

UPDATE

Ozgirl (Fri/Sat only)
Antisense
Rhi
Blizz + Dark
TJ
spaz

Chucky + Beeseekay

Jindy in Jindy - Wing it yaself, or maybe gate crash ozgirls’ Mum and Dad’s place - yep something may be able to be arranged for mid week.
- Have a look on wotif -

Hahahahaa, I wondered how long it’d take!!!!!

my response?

Wonderful!!!!!

Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

... gutter

Fark me, I’m not the jealous type, me and Deano have never had the mutual exclusivity chat either, it’s a bromance of convenience ha ha ha!  At this stage I’m going to be floating in the wind with a tent in the car ready for the worst should there not be a floor or couch or something available, happy to throw dollars at someone for the real estate or lap dances depending upon what happens.  My entire life other than my job is floating in the wind right now so I dunno what I’m going to be doin in a weeks time let alone months in advance.  I’m still betting I will be dating a supermodel and holed up in the penthouse suite of some Chilean or Argentinian resort enjoying the powder and the free love from her and her friends, seriously, it’s going to happen if I wish for it hard enough, that video told me so.

nthn lay of that jhonny lol

lanox - 13 March 2012 03:01 AM

Bahaha!

lanox - 13 March 2012 03:01 AM

on the contrary, pass it around.

yeh NTHN and myself arent exclusive. we are all about free love etc. etc.