The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

*The Offical thread for Princess Mizu’s Trip Report*

OLD PEOPLE TYPE SO SLOW!

Old People hate typin, full stop!!!!!

You come and be my secretary, BKM!!!!!

Yeah, leave him alone BKM ya young whipper snapper !!!!!

Only us middle aged kids are allowed to pay out on Miz LOL

You tell him, Gramps!!!!!

Well, let me tell you about when I was a boy, it was about the summer of 67…............. or was that 56???? Anyway, back then we wore our shorts long, how long I hear you ask?? Now just get comfortable and I will tell you…........................

Shorts!!!!! We were to poor to own shorts…...........

Mizu keeps falling asleep when he finishes typing a sentence with his finger pressing down on whichever key he ended on excaim

Well, when i said shorts, it was more of a hessian sack, but we called them shorts, now where was I before I was so rudely interrupted ?

Oh, we used to dream about ownin a pair of hessian shorts that we used to lay awake at night, on the side of the road before gettin up at 2 am to go and work down the mines…...........

Back in the day I had to walk 56 miles just to get to school!

Walk, Walk!!!!! We had to crawl to school!!!!! Backwards!!!!!

Crawl????? We couldn’t even crawl, what, with having no arms and legs, we had to learn how to use our tongues as means of propulsion!!!

I am here to tell you, pushing your self backwards along the floor of a salt mine is not fun.  But we did it to help Ma & Pa put food on the table, well thats if you can call what we ate food…....................

We used push ourselves along the floor of the salt mine for fun!!!!!

And I know that “food” is somethin what the rich people ate, but what’s a “table”?????

As for pussies like the one above us !!!!!!!! Get your backside in here NOW !!!!!!