The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Drift HD price drop!

Drift HD is now $349rrp (down $50)

This means BWM discounted price will also drop.

wheres this from spaz? or is this a general thing? definitely interested in one in a few weeks

its through spaz’s company

The rrp price has dropped for all Drift retailers.

Through my busiiness Boardworld Members get a package deal with a choice of accessories at a huge discount.
And direct contact with an expert in the field of onboard video systems, editing and videotography.

I make weekly contact with Drift Australia so you can be assured of the best customer service. It’s not like buying from a sales person in a shop, or worse, an online store. I use these headcams daily in my videotography business and consult major TV networks and production companies.

For anyone on a budget and aren’t concerned for having the smallest or lightest High Def headcam.
The cheapest, glassed lens, 1080p cam is the Drift Stealth HD170 and retails for $269

Same quality as DriftHD just 25% bigger/heavier.

It is the best value hands down.
Don’t forget the BWM discount taken from that price!

the only way Spaz could make the deal any sweeter is to throw in a set of steak knives!

See how I go on Quibids tonight and I might just do that!

haha sweet as.

Hey Spaz can you link to any boarding lines taken with that setup?

Definitely looking to get a hd cam for the shred but as always I’m on a budget.

Cheers,

Will BX do?

This one is interesting and gives some good advice!

And yeah, the Drift Monopod is included in one of the BWM package deals.

Of course you’ll never guess who the first person in the world to perfect everyone of those angles with a headcam was.
I’ll give you a hint - He’s been a boardworld member since June 2009.

Cheers Spaz shaka

Where’s al the info on your BWM packages? Can you PM me if they’re not on the board?

Thanks ^_^

I’ve got to actually do them again since the price drop. Hopefully I’ll get to it today.