The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Floods are pretty hectic here!! you should see it, there’s just so much water!!
But its so cool at the same time!

Hope all is OK where you are, Amie.

Here’s a few more photos…

PB

have a friend in Cooma that was evacuated last night :(

Caboose - 01 March 2012 09:54 PM

PB

have a friend in Cooma that was evacuated last night :(

that is nuts!

saw a few shots Perisher put on the FB, loooks insane. comeonnnnn rain in melbourne.

I have the BRW corporate triathlon on sunday and if we get more than 10mm of rain in the 24hrs leading up to the event the EPA cancels the swim. I really, really dont feel like doing the swim.

Get ya dick pokers ready deano, it’s all headin north!!!!!

Yep, that’s nuts. Sorry to hear about your friend, Cabby. I hope all is OK.

I wonder how full Lake Jindabyne is right now.

Mizu Kuma - 01 March 2012 10:52 PM

according to the weather bureau we are going to cop it again tomorrow, and i dont own dp’s, i ahve a sealed steamer from 4 years ago that im pretty sure wont fit me now to wear if need be

Yeah, this is set in till tuesday for us up here!!!!!

deanobruce - 01 March 2012 11:02 PM
Mizu Kuma - 01 March 2012 10:52 PM

according to the weather bureau we are going to cop it again tomorrow, and i dont own dp’s, i ahve a sealed steamer from 4 years ago that im pretty sure wont fit me now to wear if need be

I’m pretty sure that a mankini is suitable triathlon attire, just sayin.

But which colour????? The hot pink would draw unwanted attention in my opinion!!!!!

any attention is good attention

From Perisher’s Facebook:

Curiosity Rocks in Lake Jindabyne on the way to Perisher. In Summer these can be 4-5 metres above the water! With up to 100mm of rain forecast today and tomorrow they may disappear.

Ya can tell how high the water level is, cause ya can’t see the banks anymore!!!!!  big surprise

All the water is in NSW (well i know not all, NthE Vic is getting hammered too but for the the sake of this) Im in VIC and my boat is in TAS teacherboy