The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shout-out to our new sponsor: Audio-Technica Australia

nthnbeachesguy - 02 March 2012 01:55 AM

I would love some of their top end headphones, awesome for flights!

I just had a sneak peek at their top end noise cancelling headphones (coming in a couple of months). Holy shit, they look amazing!

rider26 - 02 March 2012 01:36 AM

Just had an awesome chat to Wes from Audio-Technica Australia.

They are going to be supporting the Shred with demos, prizes, and even entertainment! shaka

Wes is going to hop on later and tell you more about what they’re doing in Australia.

I’m really hoping Wes’ last name is Borland.

Cause Limp Bizkit at the shred would be epic lol.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the love – very excited to be involved in Australian Snowboarding and Skateboard this year. Will be involved in many activities with Boardworld -  giveaways all year long, sponsorships, Music and Live DJ’s and much more. Any Audio Questions feel free to send your Questions my way-
ANC9 – coming soon – 3 different ANC modes, hard case with clip, smart phone technology, built in Mic, Memory foam – 95% ANC noise reduction. If you travel a lot these are where the party is at http://audio-technica.com.au/the-ath-anc9-only-3-weeks-away

p.s. My last name unfortunately is not Borland – I play bass not guitar – Bitkit have a fat sound but the Deftones are the truth!

Welcome a board, Wes!!!!!  shaka

And don’t worry about TJ!!!!! He’s tone deaf anyways!!!!!

Welcome to Boardworld, Wes! cool smile

shibby

Mizu Kuma - 02 March 2012 03:19 AM

Welcome a board, Wes!!!!!  shaka

And don’t worry about TJ!!!!! He’s tone deaf anyways!!!!!

Hey, I play a mean wobble board!

LOL I knew that ya’d hear that!!!!!

welcome aboard wes! keen to see some of the new products when they come out!

good to see a quality headphone company coming thru to support boardworld. I have been using audio technica headphones in the studio for years and they are great

wesvon - 02 March 2012 02:55 AM

...the Deftones are the truth!

couldn’t agree more..

p.s. welcome

Sounds sick! BW is definitely growing!!

These headphones are so good!

Welcome to BW Wes! rocker

Nice.