The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sydney Boardworld Meetup - Saturday 31st March?

Poll: Can you come?
Total Votes: 29
Yes
No
Maybe
I’m keen... but too busy that day
I’m anti-social and only talk on the interwebz so I have no plans to meet you guys!

ill let fast eddie know bout it, he will prolly b keen if he can get out from underneath the thumb

Yea Saucey should be keen for a beer, he can bring the ball and chain if he needs to I guess raspberry

get Rhi or Ozgirl to bring some foundation/concealer to hide the thumb print from his forehead.

Dont think I’ll be coming evev if Billy hooks me up with cheap flights. I am most likely doing a road trip down the Great Ocean Road seeing its a long weekend here in Vic

I couldn’t go the 10th either I’m in Ballarat. But maybe 31st, will see..

is it a long weekend here in vic? mmm interesting

Yeh mate, get with the program! 2nd Monday of March is Labor Day public holiday. So the 12th this yr

With the number of people out for the 10th, I moved it to the 31st… and it’s not a holiday up here that weekend… BOOOO!

No holidays till Easter.

31st…day before my bday… could get ugly

can’t confirm right now but will let ya know soonish

You’re an April Fool bogmow?

TJswish - 01 March 2012 07:50 AM

You’re an April Fool bogmow?

Haha!

I think 31st should be ok.

OMG…. I cant believe it, I’m actually (hoping) to be in Sydney on the 30th for a professional development course… BUT was told yesterday i have to fly back to be in town for saturday, as I’m needed to help with some interviews and am speaking at a dinner that night downer

so ridiculously DEVO!!!!!!

Rhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10th No

31st yes! Unless of course I’m being paid to meet another famous person at short notice.

I think it should be a C’town meet up. Or us westies can have our own that anyone can crash.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 01 March 2012 05:55 AM

Yeh mate, get with the program! 2nd Monday of March is Labor Day public holiday. So the 12th this yr

i was talking about the 31st march since that what the date as changed too.

but cheering about the 12th