The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SOUNDWAVE

TJswish - 26 February 2012 01:46 PM

Just thought I’d share this off facebook:

Man, he is gonna get some sort of fungal infection doin that shit!!!!!

And, banana!!!!! Ya won’t say g’day to me, yet ya happy to be seen in public with TJ!!!!! WTF?????

Only kiddin Teej!!!!! Ya know that deep down I love ya squinty little eyes!!!!!

Seen some Soundwave status’ on FB :’(

such a good day!!! prolly the best soundwave ive been to!!! dw mizu i made sure the boot was sterilized before i drank out of it

so jealous, i got offered 2 tix when i was up that way on sun but had so much shit to do..

HIGHLIGHTS include- In Flames, Lamb of god, Hatebreed, Let Live,
some bad features were long lines, bad sound on smaller stages and putting Dillinger in the shittest little shed all the way up the back in a cow paddock.

Also im sick of this Mid strength shit there selling at festivals these days. over 100 on alcohol and didn’t even get tipsy…

i heard slipknot were disappointing

Soundwave was brilliant!

Slipknot were fantastic. My highlight actually. So many good ones though.

Marylon Manson was a joke. He barely finished his set. Unfit, fat and too old.

Nice work with the shooey Mika!

yeeew soundwave was off chops

haha yeah TJswish i think i was running to ADTR which i saw again last night at the roundhouse rocker

and haha mizu dance

Dan83 - 28 February 2012 09:45 AM

Soundwave was brilliant!

Slipknot were fantastic. My highlight actually. So many good ones though.

Marylon Manson was a joke. He barely finished his set. Unfit, fat and too old.

Re Manson: Have to agree. Though his songs sounded good and I was too far away to care

Slipknot were awesome. Couldn’t fault their act. Clown is completely bonkers lol.

Limp Bizkit were good. I really liked how they brought Jessica’s Dad and told their side of the story.

SOAD put on a good concert but I liked Slipknot’s act better and by the end, we bailed just to listen at the back.

I stuck to stage 4 for 95% of the time, it was the best.  Especially being able to hang back around the grass, made for a totally different atmosphere than if i went to the main stages all day.

Timetable worked perfectly for me, though SOAD and Machine Head clashed.  Left around 9:15 anyways as i was pretty sick and couldn’t handle the wait and crowded trains (almost fainted on the train to Homebush).  Instead i got an empty train and went to a pub at central where i tried to drink a whole beer.  Didn’t work :(

Went to Alter Bridge/Steel Panther last night at the enmore, got my drinking chops back.  Empty beer cans (full strength alcohol!) all around me!  Awesome night and addition to Soundwave.

Feel bad for all the people who saw Manson, heard he was rubbish from lots of people.

did any1 check out steel panther, one of the highlights of my day

I got to see a bit of steel panther… they were very good for such an early act.

yea they played way 2 early, nearly missed them cause of that