The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Radical! Gloves

Hey Boardworld Dudes!

My name is Jez and I represent RAD! in Australia, and the world!

I just wanted to say thank you to all that have supported us over the past few years!
There are some big things in the works for Radical! Gloves, and with your help again, we are really blowing up..

I’ve seen that you are all really excited about the BW x RAD! Limited Tees and Beanies that will be dropping this season, and maybe even some BW x RAD! Shred Hoodies too.

If you guys have got any feedback on the company, our products, or anything that we’re up to, I would love to hear it.

We currently have a few things in the works that we might need your support on and we will call upon you all when the time comes..

For now, I just wanted to say what’s up and thanks again!

Stay RAD!
Jez.

Welcome to Boardworld Jez! Good to have you on here.

RAD! products are awesome and its great to have a sweet Aussie company working with BW.

Are you basing out of Falls Creek this coming season mate?

if so i will be dropping in to invest in some sweet gear…

Thank you fellas,

I am personally based in Falls Creek, but RAD! is now available at or near all of the major resorts in Oz, as well as some great city stores too.
Also products will be available on-line for those who can’t make it to a RAD! Dealer.
For a list of stockists, check out our website.

I hope you all like the 2012 range?
They will be dropping in to stores at the start of May.

Help us spread the word about our RAD! Facebook Page. We are trying to boost our ‘likes’ at the moment!

consider it done

Welcome Jez glad that u joind this awesome place or some of us call it a mad house lol.

Welcome a board, Jez!!!!!  shaka

Won myself some of ya fine gloves on here, and can’t wait to test them out!!!!!

Saw a couple of the boys wearin some in Whistler when I was there, and they swore by them!!!!!

Yewwwwwwwwww Welcome cool smile

Welcome Jez shaka

Definately looking forward to those RAD! bordworld hoodies cool grin

Welcome to BW Jez! smile
I’ve scored myself a pair of RAD gloves too, can’t wait to give them a whirl this winter! shaka

Welcome to Boardworld, Jez! shaka

I was wearing RAD Sparky gloves at The Shred last season and they were honestly the best spring/park gloves I’ve ever worn, by far!

Got some rad gloves too.

My advice is don’t stop putting “rad” on the palm it looks awesome when I adjust my camera angle.

I got two pairs now won from this fine site! I just rocked a pair of the Uber-Proof’s the other day here in the US and was amazed how warm and dry my hands stayed!!!

I haven’t got a pair yet but I’d love to try them!

That sounds like a call for challenge?????

I’d love to see cords do a challenge!!!!! Jez!!!!! Jez!!!!!