The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2012 - info, dates, what’s happening etc.

TJswish - 28 February 2012 01:23 PM

Jez, any chance we can organise a beer sponsor like we were trying last year? Would be a mad way to save a bit of moolah smile

Also, just saw Blizz’s hockey jersey and thought we all gotta bring them down for a hockey day… I think there is at least 6 or 7 teams represented now!
Bruins, Canucks, Rangers, Blackhawks, Flames, Red Wings (anyone else?)

i better buy a red wings jersey then… my old one wont cut it

deanobruce - 28 February 2012 09:06 PM
TJswish - 28 February 2012 01:23 PM

Jez, any chance we can organise a beer sponsor like we were trying last year? Would be a mad way to save a bit of moolah smile

Also, just saw Blizz’s hockey jersey and thought we all gotta bring them down for a hockey day… I think there is at least 6 or 7 teams represented now!
Bruins, Canucks, Rangers, Blackhawks, Flames, Red Wings (anyone else?)

i better buy a red wings jersey then… my old one wont cut it

What makes ya think the new ones gonna be any different????? smirk

Well if you want to buy a new one, sure… don’t go out of your way for this if you don’t actually want one lol.

If you want one with a player name and number, try this site (figure this is ok since you can’t get them in Aus…) - http://tworiversjersey.com/larry/index.php/cPath/3_10

For $80 and $10 shipping you get a legit jersey and I’m 99.9% sure my one is real… its awesome quality.

$80!!!!! That can’t be authentic?????

One word blackhawks and brin the hockey on raspberry a least i can do something righ….

Mizu Kuma - 28 February 2012 11:40 PM

$80!!!!! That can’t be authentic?????

That’s what I thought when I bought it, so I was a bit hesitant… But it has reebok tags all over it, perfect stitching and I can’t seem to find any fault with it…

Lots to catch up on in this thread, but TJ, I am working on the beer situation. wink

rider26 - 29 February 2012 12:43 AM

Lots to catch up on in this thread, but TJ, I am working on the beer situation. wink

I like that smile. If you need any help, just give us a yell and I’ll be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

Thanks mate. smile

lanox - 28 February 2012 11:51 PM

One word blackhawks and brin the hockey on raspberry a least i can do something righ….

Guessing that 1 thing isn’t spelling?

rider26 - 29 February 2012 12:57 AM

Thanks mate. smile

Ya know that i’d offer to help too, but I have to wash my hair that night!!!!!

TJswish - 29 February 2012 01:09 AM
lanox - 28 February 2012 11:51 PM

Guessing that 1 thing isn’t spelling?

yeah you guessed it right.

We should see if we can get a few hockey sticks (My parents might still have old plastic things) and a puck and play hockey while shredding down the mountain!

TJswish - 29 February 2012 02:19 AM

We should see if we can get a few hockey sticks (My parents might still have old plastic things) and a puck and play hockey while shredding down the mountain!

i got 4 proper ones…

lanox - 29 February 2012 02:24 AM
TJswish - 29 February 2012 02:19 AM

i got 4 proper ones…

HAHAHAHA that would be mad. 2v2 down a run. Just hide from ski patrol.
(Kim you heard nothing!)