The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

drc13’s Japan 2012 (Hakuba/Tokyo) Trip Report + Videos!

ahahhaa lol mizu u kill me,

Were’s the video?

Hey did u ever end up recovering ur videos ?

Mizu Kuma - 28 February 2012 02:56 AM

Me????? Hound someone for their TR?????  smirk

Make sure that ya go to Japan, when there’s a few of us there next season!!!!!

I promise that ya wont be walkin into any two headed beasts if ya come with us!!!!! Oh, maybe Warren and fatima sleepin in the same bed will startle ya at first, especially when fatima has a whole salami in his mouth at the time!!!!! But at least they wont ask ya to leave the room!!!!!!

Well I was keeping a close eye on the boardworld Japan 12 plans until I read that! smile

Strongly considering it though if it goes ahead during the school holidays (early January). Would love to have another week on the snow and this time I’d like another week in Tokyo at the end.

spaz - 28 February 2012 06:03 AM

Were’s the video?

Good question!

My excuses are I’ve only just got a new laptop and adsl2+ connection before that I was functioning off my mobile phone for internet.

The truth is though the videos I did recover from the memory card aren’t exactly exciting compared to a lot of the other footage I’ve seen on here (really wish I had more pole cam footage as my helmet mount position doesn’t show my board) and I’m quickly discovering there’s an art to post production and editing as you would well know.

I promise I’ll eventually post something but expect the most exciting stuff to be billy shreding in the background and me stacking :p

lanox - 28 February 2012 06:36 AM

Hey did u ever end up recovering ur videos ?

Yeah mate I got some off the card but not from the best angles (lost the pole cam early on and my helmet cam angle was too high, some of the better stuff was also cursed with snow on the lens!)

I’ll start looking through the footage again later tonight.

We look forward to ya edit no matter what!!!!!  shaka

Oh, and Japan 13 will probably be mid-late jan/early-mid feb?????

And don’t worry about the boys!!!!! If ya lose ya jacket, I’m positive that they’ll keep ya warm in the night time!!!!!  LOL

Mate all my footage is shit? Just snow in front of me so don’t worry u not the only one lol I was filming snow and clouds lol

Oh and I dunno what to do start sucking up to boss Japan with u guys or Canada .....

Let us be the judge of that, lano!!!!!

As soon as ya TR is up, that is!!!!! Now get back to workin on it!!!!!  hmmm

Mizu Kuma - 28 February 2012 06:44 AM

Make it mid Jan for us teachers!!! It’s too hard to take time off at the beginning of the year!! wink

Make it mid Jan for us teachers!!! It’s too hard to take time off at the beginning of the year!! wink

(whooops!!!) Did I get my point across?? Just beefin’ up the post count again…  tongue wink

Is there an echo in here? smile

But yeah Early/Mid Jan and you get the billy/drc13 2 for 1 bundle!

Just uploaded a video on page 1. https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewreply/120040/

Before you get all excited it’s not a boarding one it’s snow monkeys. I had prepared the video earlier as of all the things I did in Japan the monkeys were the thing everybody wanted to see!

Your excited, aren’t ya Billy!!!!!