The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Graphic design anyone?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you work in graphic design?

We always have small jobs like designing flyers, posters, advertisements etc… and I would rather give the work to a Boardworld member if you want it.

Anyway send me an email if you are interested in helping: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks,

Jeremy.

One of my mates is just about to start a degree in graphics design. And if it is only something small, I can install photoshop and whip up a few things for ya.

Not a professional though.

I’m not, but my girlfriend is a Web/Graphic designer.

I’m biased, but I reckon she’s pretty damn good. More than happy to ask her if she’d be keen on taking some work.  smile

I’m no professional but have done quite a bit of flyers/posters/newspaper adverts for local club Tuggeranong Tornadoes as well as ACT Gridiron and Gridiron Australia.

Ya know Im always up for a challenge.

Hey, I wouldn’t mind a project. Don’t care if you use my stuff or not, but would love to practice on projects for someone else rather than making my own stuff up.

Maybe a competition, assign a task, the best one gets the money/prize/whatever… That way we all get to try and make something cool smile

Thanks for the responses everyone. I have been thinking about the idea of a graphic design contest for a while, and this is something we will probably do soon. It’s good to know I have so many people to count on. I will be in touch as work comes up.

A mate I just referred to here has a pretty good background in it so i’ll forward him the link for this thread to see if he’s keen.

Cheers,
Mike.

J,

my wife builds websites, and has a few clients.
If she was looking for work, I’d suggest she give you a call, but I’m sure you can find easier options. She’s limiting herself on the projects she takes, and her primary job is being a good mommy, which she is quite good at!

Hey guys, I’m hoping to get your opinions on a few possible graphic changes happening to the site. If you are interested in giving your opinion, please email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I will send the details.

finney - 17 June 2010 12:37 PM

A mate I just referred to here has a pretty good background in it so i’ll forward him the link for this thread to see if he’s keen.

Cheers,
Mike.

Hey mike! thanks for the props :D

i have over 10 years experience in the field in a professional capacity

my folio: http://www.garthivers.com/

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) is best contact.

cheers