The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2012 - info, dates, what’s happening etc.

Lachillingworth - 20 February 2012 09:17 AM

yeah i am an apprentice and at the moment but wont be forever money is an issue… but again i would put money aside to stay at sundeck. but i have the ski tube on my ticket so pretty easy to use. and the tube runs pretty late into the night doesnt it so there would still be plenty on beers to be rank at the end of a day with everyone and especially if some are at the station for the ride back. just keen to be apart of it all smile

That’s the attitude.

MU

haha yeah mate for sure just keen to meet some new people and better my boarding skills smile

so keen for this again!! was such a good week last year

whole week?

The week on snow is the winner… I’m training my liver for another epic year raspberry

yeah cant wait thats what i was think and oh yeah already started training mine hahaha

Put in for long service leave today… Fingers crossed! But will only be there for the Friday/Sat night… Can I stay longer (Sunday/Monday night?) Can I have friends to stay longer too, puh-lease!! wink

Billy - 28 February 2012 08:53 AM

Can I stay longer (Sunday/Monday night?) Can I have friends to stay longer too, puh-lease!! wink

We’ve got room for you at The Station for the extra days, Billy.

Awesome - I just want to rope in as many friends as possible! wink

If we need more we can book more. They said it’s pretty cool from the 16th onwards.

chucky - 28 February 2012 09:18 AM

If we need more we can book more. They said it’s pretty cool from the 16th onwards.

Hopefully!!!!! We don’t want the snow to melt!!!!!

But I want to stay at the Sundeck on Fri/Sat?? Anyhoo, we’ll work it out… smile

Jez, any chance we can organise a beer sponsor like we were trying last year? Would be a mad way to save a bit of moolah smile

Also, just saw Blizz’s hockey jersey and thought we all gotta bring them down for a hockey day… I think there is at least 6 or 7 teams represented now!
Bruins, Canucks, Rangers, Blackhawks, Flames, Red Wings (anyone else?)

Billy - 28 February 2012 09:20 AM

But I want to stay at the Sundeck on Fri/Sat?? Anyhoo, we’ll work it out… smile

Yeah, Jez and Michelle will be doing the same thing (staying at the Sundeck first). Jez has said he’s keen on staying on for a bit longer afterwards, not sure about Michelle.

I’m in same boat as Billy. Will most likely stay longer afterwards as holidays start that weekend