The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Finally, Mizu’s Whistler Trip Report ~

@ MU, that push up thing sounds like work to me!!!!!  long face The drugs might be the easiest way out?????  cool hmm

@ K2, I actually got myself on the scales when I got home, cause I knew my weight just before we left due to the luggage calcs, and surprisingly I hadn’t put on any!!!!! I didn’t lose any either though!!!!! The food in resorts is always soooo good, and if I lived there I reckon that I would no doubt pack on the pounds!!!!! Even the supermarket had a selection of stuff that was twice that of a local Woolworths!!!!!

@ skip, thanks for contributin to my trip so as to make it what it was, and I would love to come back next year mate, but I have got my sights set on Japan for next season!!!!! You’ll have to fly over when we are there!!!!!  shaka

Mizu, you forgot to mention in your trip report how you blocked the toilet. smirk

LOL

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I had to use the GoPro pole to un block it!!!!!

You know, the one that ya were holdin onto for a few days!!!!!  smirk

Mizu Kuma - 25 February 2012 12:01 AM

LOL

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I had to use the GoPro pole to un block it!!!!!

Hope the gopro wasnt recording when you did that!  sick

Mizu Kuma - 25 February 2012 12:01 AM

LOL

DOH! shut eye

Yeah from the pics looks more like a food tour than a snowboarding one. Looks like fun though anyway!

Hahaahaha, considerin that humans eat three times a day, and the food in Whistler was good, I thought that I had to share it wit yas!!!!!

We don’t really go out to dinner at home, cause there isn’t any good eateries around the Illawarra any way!!!!! So we save it for whenever we go away!!!!!

Miz u got any vids ?

Yeah, a little bit of footage but not sure I’ll make an edit yet!!!!!

I kept leavin the GoPro and the DSLR in the room, as I wanted to ride, ride, ride, so I didn’t get much usable stuff!!!!! And mainly a lot of Jez, cause he just loves bein in front of the camera!!!!!

Havin said that, give me a week and I’ll sift through it and see what I come up with!!!!!

Yeh no problem.

Awesome Mizu!!!!!!! Just got time to read this. Great TR!!! wink

Thanks Billy!!!!!  cool smile

nice work Mizu!!

Thanks mate!!!!! shaka

This new job has restricted ya post rate lately!!!!! You want a BW contingency to front the new boss????? Ya only gotta say the word!!!!! (Just let us know what word that is beforehand though!!!!!)

Nice report Mizu.  Hope your back is on the mend.  And did I notice a bit less punctuation than usual?  You must be mellowing wink