The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Vans BOWL-A-RAMA Bondi 2012 - Bondi Beach, Feb 25th

Roll In presented by Surf Dive N Ski – Episode 4

Once again, the Surf Dive n Ski Broken Bones demo transplants the cream of the Vans Bowl-a-Rama skaters from the beachside bowl in Bondi to a mini ramp across the bridge! This year Corbin Harris was joined by Aussies Jack Fardell and Shane Azar, and Internationals Sky Siljeg, Curren Caples and Juergen Horrwarth.

So most of you are snowboarders then?  I’ll have to drag some more skateboarders onto this forum too then so we can represent.

I’ve never been snowboarding – haven’t even been to the snow in over 20 years LOL.

Now I wouldn’t know what to try since I both skateboard and quad rollerskate – both translate to board and skis pretty well.

Mind you – I hate the cold so that should solve those issues and SURFING it is.

Will check out the vids later – that sounds NUTS … and totally terrifying.

I’m a boarder who has heavily got back into skating the past year. Def more boarders but the amount of skaters is increasing.  Andy skates, Tj cruises, BKM skates. A lot of us have skated a some point.

You quad skate! That’s cool, I used to inline in high school but just skateboard now.
So are you a roller derby chick? Or you just do it for fun?

Was in derby til end of last year and now spend all my skating time in the skate park but I have a long, long way to go on both the board and quads at the park. smile

Join the club lol
Tomorrow’s going to be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeew! I’ll be watching through the live webcast: http://www.bowlarama.com.au/bondi/live.htm shaka

Live webcast has started… grin

rocker

Im loving the commentary. Having the skaters do it is awesome!

Can you see David Child in the white Boardworld t-shirt filming from the media stand behind the commentators?  shaka

Ill keep an eye out. I am watching on my iPhone now cos it wont stream more than 2 seconds on my computer. which sucks. Watchin through the Vans Live 2.0 app and its comin up good. I’ll be lookin for David..

Just saw him as I was typin it haha

Eddie Elguera is awesome. Love watching him.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 25 February 2012 06:40 AM

Eddie Elguera is awesome. Love watching him.

Yep, what a legend. Cab rippin’ it too!

Click the ‘Amazing Trick Tips’ link.  cool grin