The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2011 / 2012

Sure, u said it first, but u noone pays any attention to u LOL

long face

Hang on a minute!!!!! You just did!!!!!

tongue rolleye

Well I am here in Narita! Killing some time til my flight to Sapporo!

shaka  shaka

My Wheelie Gig is already causing confusion with cute boys.

Them: So your a boarder?

Me: Ummmmmmm… Well I can!... wink

opps

See the benifits of bein a boarder!!!!!

Just wouldn’t happen with skis!!!!!  tongue laugh

Good Morning!

Well I have been awake since 5am :-( Still dark outside now. I really just want to go skiing!!!

So yesterday we arrived in Sapporo and fromt he moment we arrived it has not stopped snowing!

Here is a pic from the bus yesterday

The at the pitt stop on the way here I found this tee shirt

ok so that 5am above was really 3am!

My phone changed back to Aus time… went back to sleep for an hour or so - sort of.

Now it is 6am and i am waiting for Niseko Now to update the snow report!!

I’m sooo jealous Kim, I totally should have stayed and boarded longer… 5 days snowboarding is just too short!

Maybe next year.

man i borded all 7 days no rest i was so tiered by the time i came back it was not funny ... it really did kill me ..

Nice pics oz!!!!!

And that Tee doesn’t look like it is an XL?????  wink

About head to Wild Bills (thanks to Rhythm!)

ozgirl - 26 February 2012 07:11 PM

Good Morning!

Well I have been awake since 5am :-( Still dark outside now. I really just want to go skiing!!!

So yesterday we arrived in Sapporo and fromt he moment we arrived it has not stopped snowing!

Here is a pic from the bus yesterday

The at the pitt stop on the way here I found this tee shirt

Hey ozgirl
Great pics. We drove in that snow storm from Niseko to Sapporo and then they shut the airport due to too much snow on runway. Was meant to be in Sydney 7.30 AEDT today and we are still in Tokyo. Missed our connecting flight and can’t get a flight till Wednesday evening. Not blowing up though, holiday just extended. Swanking it up at the Hilton Narita on travel insurance and done sight seeing etc.. Will include in TR with better photos. Hope you get good snow.

Lucky man Clax!

Yeah, what a bonus Clax!!!!!  cool grin

Hey guys,

Full trip report to come but here is the video I made for my trip to Japan! Hope you all like it smile

Hopefully it gives you guys some ideas when you head to Tokyo. Photos should be uploaded tonight and I’ll do a write up this week.

very nice TJ