The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Finally, Mizu’s Whistler Trip Report ~

Cheers, bogmow!!!!!

I’m still going to get you at The Shred. You still would have made an idiot of yourself somewhere. Spray in face = unwarranted. Revenge will be sweet. evil

That’s cool, I can play!!!!!

And I don’t like to lose either!!!!! Daquiri boy!!!!!  smirk

I knew this would come back to haunt me… teacherboy

Whatever, Mr Sensitive. Shouldn’t you be watching a chick flick or something? smirk

Mizu Kuma - 24 February 2012 12:58 AM

Oh, and thanks blizz and Jezz!!!!!  cool smile

And as for you, lano!!!!! You said that ya read it last night!!!!!  mad

i did read it last night but up 2 that part ....

rider26 - 24 February 2012 01:55 AM

I knew this would come back to haunt me… teacherboy

Whatever, Mr Sensitive. Shouldn’t you be watching a chick flick or something? smirk

Haven’t you got a Justin Bieber concert to go to, Whistler Pride Cowboy?????

i am so bored at work….

Well done Devon Head, great read mate!

Thanks Bird Face!!!!!  shaka

They even had a number plate for sale in Whistler, with my name on it!!!!!

Hey Mizu, I get a heap of trouble from sciatica mainly as a result of a my bike coming together with the back of an ice-cream van. I find a hot water bottle and a Mobic do wonders. You do have to get Mobic by prescription but it’s way better than voltaran.

MU

So is Mobic an anti-inflammatory, MU?????

This is the first time I have ever felt this one!!!!! I have done a nerve in one of my lower vertebrae many times before, as I have one vertebrae that has formed into two pieces and is therefore missin a disc!!!!! Voltaren has always helped me in this situation!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 24 February 2012 10:36 AM

So is Mobic an anti-inflammatory, MU?????

This is the first time I have ever felt this one!!!!! I have done a nerve in one of my lower vertebrae many times before, as I have one vertebrae that has formed into two pieces and is therefore missin a disc!!!!! Voltaren has always helped me in this situation!!!!!

HI Miz, yes it’s a class of anti-inflammatory.

http://www.rxlist.com/mobic-drug.htm

Hey I don’t normally talk up drugs especially on a forum like this, but it works for me and I have Reiters Syndrome which has pretty much f*cked me up, (i have the (HLA-B27) gene, but I try pretty hard to do what I can.

When I suffer a bout of sciatica I find lower back stretches help a lot. Once you are OK, you should try and strengthen your core. Basic push-ups will help. If you can do 50 slow push-ups and stretch you’ll stay out of trouble.

MU

Mate, ripper TR! Great story telling. shaka

I have to ask, how much weight did you put on when you got home? I think you did more eating than snowboading LOL

K2 Ihe had rush on his soft skin, he was spending most of the time rubbing the cream .

Great TR Mizu! You should come back here next year!! (granted I can find a job at Whis).