The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pictures of awesome shit.

Who know’s Kim, ACE is a pretty radical Tele Freak (like he’s awesome!), and I know he is busy networking and shooting or processing photo’s (last season I managed to ski more with you than him).

He should be around the Niseko HotShots Cafe if he still works for Randy.

Yosemite “Lava” waterfall

Every Feb the waterfall of El Capitan turns to “Lava”

A window of time just opened in Yosemite National Park when nature photographers wait, as if for an eclipse, until the moment when the sun and earth align to create a fleeting phenomenon.
This marvel of celestial configuration happens in a flash at sunset in mid-February — if the winter weather cooperates. On those days the setting sun illuminates one of the park’s lesser-known waterfalls so precisely that it resembles molten lava as it flows over the sheer granite face of the imposing El Capitan.
Every year growing numbers of photographers converge on the park, their necks craned toward the ephemeral Horsetail Fall, hoping the sky will be clear so they can duplicate the spectacle first recorded in color in 1973 by the late renowned outdoors photographer Galen Rowell.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2012/02/20/every-february-yosemite-waterfall-turns-to-lava/?intcmp=features#ixzz1mySDhuGN

spaz - 16 February 2012 07:34 AM

Who know’s Kim, ACE is a pretty radical Tele Freak (like he’s awesome!), and I know he is busy networking and shooting or processing photo’s (last season I managed to ski more with you than him).

He should be around the Niseko HotShots Cafe if he still works for Randy.

Haha! That’s saying something!!

wow…

Oh no!!!!!

How unfortunate!!!!!  LOL

What’s that about dogs looking like their owners?

LOL The guy must be a real knob!!!!!

LOL

Bahahahahahaha

LOL