The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Vans BOWL-A-RAMA Bondi 2012 - Bondi Beach, Feb 25th

haha! Mate sent you a PM.

Work has screwed me and cant make it up. Bummer!

Hope you and all the new members who scored VIP tix have a sick time!!!! Take heaps of photos people and post them here.

If you get in shot of a camera do something stupid, ill be watching the live feed hahaha

I want to go, will confirm for you soon. If I do, I will wear my BW shirt smile

Yeah whatevs Andy … whatevs LOL

If you decide you don’t want your ticket, because of sitting with us new member plebs, I know a million people (okay well at least 10) who would fight to the death over it. smile

Yeah come down TJ. You know you want to!!

BW shirt, that’s a good idea.
All the new peeps that just won tickets, if you see some guys wearing White BoardWorld T-shirts, come and say hi!

Squeals_47 - 24 February 2012 12:51 AM

Yeah whatevs Andy … whatevs LOL

If you decide you don’t want your ticket, because of sitting with us new member plebs, I know a million people (okay well at least 10) who would fight to the death over it. smile

Hahaha nah Squeals, I’ll be there. I’m just trying to round up as many people as I can.
We’re always happy to welcome new members, we’re like a big family here… and you’re one of us now evil

Andy, if you get a pro to sign something can you get them to do it like this:

To Andy,
GRANDMAS UNDIES,
Steve Cab

It never ends lol

I was thinking (cause I’m a nice guy) I would get you one since you can’t make it.

To K2
Try and land on the down ramp
Pedro Barros

hahaha. If you do that you have to show them the clip! Pissa LOL

One of us … one of us … one of us.

And LMAO at your autograph ideas – assuming they are in jokes but nevertheless am highly amused right now.

I will most likely be wearing my “Shut up and Skate” shirt me thinks as if I get an autograph on that I’d be happy … you know “Shut up and Skate” – Lance Mountain. 

Works for me.

Yeh haha they are in jokes. Well most BW members understand. Grandmas Undies is a game we played at last years Annual Boardworld Shred at Thredbo. That same trip I sent myself flying 80ft to flat off a 40ft jump and nearly killed myself.

Did I miss the Grandma’s Undies Game?

Though I didn’t miss you flying over the landing…

And I didn’t miss singing along to Tenacious D at the shred shed!

Squeals, if you got 25 mins, check out our video from the first annual snow trip in September last year

And if you don’t have 25 minutes, scroll to about 20 mins in and start watching from there. You should see K2 go flying!

I’m in a red jacket and black pants, Rider26 is the one in the picture before you start the video.

Mizu is the one with the melon head

He’s not even exaggerating. It was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen.

And yeah that would be an awesome shirt to get signed!

Here is another angle. Short clip too

The Flying Teacher Boy…

Guys, just a reminder for those who can’t make it to Bondi tomorrow:

LIVE WEBCAST: http://www.bowlarama.com.au/bondi/live.htm

There will also be a live broadcast from 5pm to 7pm on Fuel TV.