The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2011 / 2012

wow…just wow

That is freakin unreal!!!!!

Don’t make me beg, oz!!!!! Oh stuff it, please please please take me with ya!!!!!

Oh, and whoever wrote the article got their countries mixed up, cause I have always known NZ to be the land of the long white cloud, and Japan as the land of the risin sun!!!!! Although it should be renamed the land of the pukin pow?????

If i recall every single one of you were invited grin

You snooze you loose wink

ozgirl - 17 August 2011 05:04 AM

BTW this isn’t an exclusive trip - if anyone is keen to come along PM me and I will send you the details.

I would compare it to the shred… but on a much grander scale. i.e you can stay for as long or as short as you wont (over the key dates) and you can be given someone to bunk with etc etc. Alcohol consumption will equal that of the shred each night…

Just in case there was any doubt!

Your a hard woman, oz!!!!! A hard, hard woman!!!!!  downer

I miss Japan sooo much! I can only imagine how good it would be with actual POW!

Very very jealous ozgirl

rain on honshu today, snow in Hokkaido

Come up to Nis Gamblor!!!

The most important question though… are you planning on skiing, or snowboarding?!?! Hummm…..

YAY! Welcome Snodiva wink

And yes i will board…. the threaten to disable my acct if i don’t!

Have an awesome time oz!!! Extremely jealous! wink

ozgirl - 21 February 2012 10:44 PM

. . . The land of the Long White Cloud . . .

Perhaps someone should inform whoever wrote the article, that New Zealand is “The Land of the Long White Cloud”? That’s what Aotearoa means.

Should have said “Land of The Rising Sun”

Mizu Kuma - 21 February 2012 11:37 PM

That is freakin unreal!!!!!

Don’t make me beg, oz!!!!! Oh stuff it, please please please take me with ya!!!!!

Oh, and whoever wrote the article got their countries mixed up, cause I have always known NZ to be the land of the long white cloud, and Japan as the land of the risin sun!!!!! Although it should be renamed the land of the pukin pow?????

cool hmm