The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Riley Hawk - the brand is in safe hands

I’ve been watching this kid for a while now. Obviously taught by his dad but he has gone his own way.
He’s definitely a street skater although I had the pleasure of watching him and his Dad do a doubles run on the vert ramp at Big Day Out.

This kid has stepped it up about 10 notches since the last street vid I saw of him.
1:03 Hippy flip through that hand rail?? Are You Serious??
The whole video is bangin, enjoy shaka

Yeh that hippy flip was rad!
Even though he is a street skater, you can definately see his dads vert/tranny influence in his skating. Even on street features.

Good find mate rocker

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 23 February 2012 03:37 AM

Even though he is a street skater, you can definately see his dads vert/tranny influence in his skating. Even on street features.

Yeah I thought so too. It’s cool, it makes him stand out from the average street skater. There’s more float in his tricks I think.
That boardslide to manual was cool too. I’ve never seen that before.

It was like he approached a lot of those ledges and banks as a quater

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 23 February 2012 03:37 AM

Yeah I thought so too. It’s cool, it makes him stand out from the average street skater. There’s more float in his tricks I think.
That boardslide to manual was cool too. I’ve never seen that before.

sick! Thanks for sharing!

Andy, check this one out. Posted it just for you wink
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/4856/