The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

LIKE contest on Facebook. NEED HELP!

nah, just like the photo deano

And I agree with what you say too. But seeing he was invited by Jez I am happy to give him a like too

Cheers Deano. I don’t think so, you just like the photo.

Yeah my bad, I should have said something.

I kind of agree Deano… Even if Jez sent him here… a little bit of intro would be nice! Not just a “hey vote for me”

It doesn’t even seem like he has come back to support his own thread…

OP -  if you come back and have a laugh and introduce yourself I will vote for you grin

Holy jesus haha. I didn’t expect to come back with this many replies. It does look dodgy i agree. I only realized there was a forum here today as well.

What should I expect from the snowboard world though. We’re all haters anyways!

Don’t hate this though, like it up for me. Big purse involved!

Hope this clears up a few things..

Luke

Alright Luke I voted for you - but where were you riding in the vid, are you doing a Nth hem season??

That was all in Whistler a couple years back. Riding out of Nova Scotia, Canada now.

deanobruce - 22 February 2012 04:28 AM

i wasnt trying to be a prick, but im not voting for someone who simply signs up to try get votes to win something without giving something back.
But since you invited him Jez, i will give him a vote.

Its not something that asks me for permission to allow some company access to my profile/friends etc is it?

All those bloody things seem to be!

oh and done, liked/shared the vid.

Geez deano, first ya bust out the bat on me, then ya give the rookie a dressin down!!!!!

Ya just as hard a man as ozgirl is for not takin me to Japan with her!!!!! Ohh I mean woman…... nar, man…... oh shit, ya know what I mean!!!!!

i can be either for you…

Yeah, but that’s gonna cost me extra isn’t it?????

Deano your comment lately have been a nit worrying….

Mizu - show me your leave approval from work (not having Mrs Mizu killing me when you get fired) and be at Syd airport at 8pm Friday and you can come…

I think he would Prefer man since he wears a skirt anyway :p

Don’t forget to go like my video!