The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Poll- The Shred: Number of days, where you want to stay

Poll: Where you want to stay / for how many days
Total Votes: 31
The Sundeck - 7 nights
The Sundeck - 2 nights / weekend only
The Sundeck - 3-5 nights (including the weekend)
The Station - 7 nights
The Station - 2 nights / weekend only
The Station - 3-5 nights (including the weekend)
Other - please reply and tell us.
I want to stay for a few days after the 15/16th weekend
nthnbeachesguy - 20 February 2012 09:06 PM

Got my season pass and my all park pass so not too worried about that aspect of it, I really don’t mind the drive in from Jindy either, bit of time to watch a snowboard flick on the drive in and get pumped up and the drive back you can unwind and talk shit about the days events.  Will probably be down there with mates who aren’t on the forum so that will probably factor into as well.  I will be looking forward to riding with Deano again but I will hound you into a full blooded 3 attempt off a park jump this time champ!

Haha oh mate there is no doubt i will have them locked in by the time the shred comes around! if not i will hang up my board for good! First day on snow this year i will be straight back into doing them on side hits then progressing from there. Been watching the Snowboard Addiction dvd’s i bought, very helpful (although some of the stuff is basic knowledge, there are a few tips on there i never thought about before)

Im still undecided on where i wnt to stay/how long for… A good mate is arranging Bali in Oct for his bucks and i dont want to miss that BUUUT im not missing the shred, i may just have to cut my time at the shred down from the planned week to something smaller…

Decisions, Decisions…

I can be very persuasive when I have to!!!!!

Please do go on…

nthnbeachesguy - 20 February 2012 09:06 PM

I have no idea what I will be doing this far out.  In a perfect world I will be dating a supermodel and will be holed up in a south american snow resort penthouse with her.  On the off chance that doesn’t eventuate I will probably be down there for the Thursday Friday and the weekend if I can.  As far as where is concerned it won’t be the station, it could be camping in the national park or at Jindy or if there is a bed going in the Sundeck I will be happy to pay for that. 

Got my season pass and my all park pass so not too worried about that aspect of it, I really don’t mind the drive in from Jindy either, bit of time to watch a snowboard flick on the drive in and get pumped up and the drive back you can unwind and talk shit about the days events.  Will probably be down there with mates who aren’t on the forum so that will probably factor into as well.  I will be looking forward to riding with Deano again but I will hound you into a full blooded 3 attempt off a park jump this time champ!

Perhaps you could hole up with the supermodel in Perisher? think of your fellow forum members!

I’m not sharin a room with nthn!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 20 February 2012 11:09 PM

oh good…there is space for me in your room then

Mizu I promise I will leave “the pants” at home and we can revel in our equality of relationship decision making whilst boarding in mankini’s.

i was dared to do this a few years ago but never did it.

I say we all put in some $$$ for someone to do a lap or 2 of front valley wearing nothing but a mankini…

CRACKERS - 20 February 2012 11:33 PM
Mizu Kuma - 20 February 2012 11:09 PM

oh good…there is space for me in your room then

Are you challengin me to a walk off, Hansel?????

nthnbeachesguy - 20 February 2012 11:39 PM

Mizu I promise I will leave “the pants” at home and we can revel in our equality of relationship decision making whilst boarding in mankini’s.

Just as long as I get to wear the hot pink one this time!!!!!

deanobruce - 21 February 2012 12:03 AM

I say we all put in some $$$ for someone to do a lap or 2 of front valley wearing nothing but a mankini…

Can we all put in some $$$ for Mizu NOT to do it!!!

I will definitely have my rig back in order y then so you buy it I will wear it off the 65ft booter on front valley…............................  Actually make that the 15ft booter.

hahaha oh hells yeh. If you can make it a flying squirell you get bonus points

Tell you what, if you do it. i will get a matching one and do it aswell

hmmm last time these sorts of bets/dares end up with someone ended up in a bucket!! And this time it will be me steering the bucket!

Im still goin for the massive squirell again this year