The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

One for Billy and Teacher Boy

Your such a teacher, Rhi!!!!!  hmmm

Lucky, otherwise I might need to consider a new career!!!

If I was you, I’d go with pro snowboarder shred

Always an option… taking into consideration my boarding abilities it may be a little more out of reach than other options, but duly noted!!! Thanks for the suggestion Azz wink

Poor punctuation there, Rhi!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 20 February 2012 07:31 AM

Your such a teacher, Rhi!!!!!  hmmm

My deepest apologies for the punctuation Mizu.

teacherboy

That is what this thread is all about anyway!!!!! Isn’t it?????  red face

The way i type is hell different from how i speak/write.

I’m here for fun, not grammar Nazi’s so i don’t care how i come across on here. wink

Yeah!!!!! Bloody oppressors of the free speech thingy doodad!!!!!

cords - 20 February 2012 07:29 AM

My biggest hate with stuff like that is when people say “should of” instead of “should have” e.g. I should of gone to the shops instead of being lazy today.
“Should of” is incorrect and makes no sense.
I also find it hard to understand when people don’t get the difference between brought and bought.

hahaha i definitely agree with the whole bought and brought thing cords, it’s amazing how many people don’t get it..

another thing that gets on my nerves are the people that i guess try to abbreviate a word but just replace one letter with another, ending up still with the same amount of letters just a word spelt incorrectly….

Billy - 20 February 2012 06:56 AM

I know! I don’t understand how people don’t get it!! michelle wink

Same.

Get A BRAIN! MORANS

I’m scared to post on this thread now for fear of my grammar failing me. And yes, I did read this twice before hitting the post button LOL

Grammar’s Undies?????

LOL

tongue wink

(just in case anyone missed the reference)