The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

So, what type of member are ya?????

Poll: What best describes ya profile?????
Total Votes: 28
I regularly go overboard with my participation!!!!!
I like to be seen at least once a day!!!!!
I mostly only comment on things that I feel strongly about!!!!!
I don’t comment for fear that I will make an idiot of myself!!!!!
I am happy watchin from my sisters closet!!!!!

We could help with the script…............. we could have our main character Devon at, say Thredbo in the Snowy mountains…................

Then we can bring in Azz, the llama herder from the deep south!!!!!

Ooh I like it!

We are currently throwing around ideas for the school play… I’m sure everyone would love a story about a man named Devon and his good buddy Azz, the llama herder!!!

I think it would be unwise to have the Llama’s so close to Devon, what with his fetish for strange sexual partners.

But that is how he met with Azz in the first place!!!!!

:Settling in with popcorn:

Hmmm… I’m not sure if this story is quite what I’m looking for, after all I have Yr 9 performing and their parents & friends coming to watch…  rolleyes

bahaha!

So we can skip the “how they met bit” and jump straight to the bit at Thredbo when Devon busted his wing and got carted off in the bucket cheese

Rhi - 20 February 2012 07:25 AM
Warren Chapstick - 20 February 2012 06:16 AM

Mizu i think your Facebook profile pic looks that gay!

Your head looks that shinny!

So this comment reminded me…..

Today in Drama my students were improvising skits and one of the girls created a fictional character named ‘Devon’, made me think of Mizu.

The end.

I think of mizu every time i see a watermelon at woolies….

And then how the llama herder had to leave early because his ducks were gettin giggy with the hamsters!!!!!

Very suitable content for year nine students, I think!!!!! At the very least it will help take the edge off the drugs that they are takin, surely?????

Warren Chapstick - 20 February 2012 09:30 AM
Rhi - 20 February 2012 07:25 AM
Warren Chapstick - 20 February 2012 06:16 AM

Mizu i think your Facebook profile pic looks that gay!

Your head looks that shinny!

So this comment reminded me…..

Today in Drama my students were improvising skits and one of the girls created a fictional character named ‘Devon’, made me think of Mizu.

The end.

I think of mizu every time i see a watermelon at woolies….

And every time that I see seagull shit on my car, I think of you Warren!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 20 February 2012 09:31 AM

And then how the llama herder had to leave early because his ducks were gettin giggy with the hamsters!!!!!

Very suitable content for year nine students, I think!!!!! At the very least it will help take the edge off the drugs that they are takin, surely?????

Well you are just taking our play back to smutville with that direction!!!!!!

I was thinking a medical drama, where we introduce K2, the guy that thinks he is Superman by launching himself into the air. smile

I can’t believe this thread has 3 pages already, full stop.

Azz - 20 February 2012 09:35 AM
Mizu Kuma - 20 February 2012 09:31 AM

Well you are just taking our play back to smutville with that direction!!!!!!

I was thinking a medical drama, where we introduce K2, the guy that thinks he is Superman by launching himself into the air. smile

Yeah, and then tries to get it on with a local bird!!!!! A 4 ft tall bronze statue of an emu!!!!!

Oh, wait a minute…........... smutville again, hey?????