The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rules of the Forums - please have a read :)

Hey guys,

We have finally released a set of rules for the forums. We have been working on this for a while now. It’s not here because we like enforcing rules or anything of the such, but we feel we need some guidelines on here as new members join etc.

We didn’t want to make it strict, and really these are the guidelines we have be adhering to anyway.

Please read the following thread with the rules: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/4779/

The thread is a sticky thread at the top of ‘Site Feedback and Questions’ - just incase you need to direct someone there.

Please let us know what you think. We take your feedback and suggestions very seriously, so please feel free to contact us.

Feel free to discuss in this thread.

First Rule….. is it OK to insult someone if you don’t have a difference of opinion?

Example, this one member, he loves snowboarding, is fun to hang with, same interests as all of us, but we just love insulting Ridermanuel26

is that OK ?? tongue wink

Seriously, great rules / guidelines.

Top work Boxy smile

Yeah whatever Box Head!!!!!

You can be such a Douche Bag sometimes!!!!!

Azz - 17 February 2012 10:15 PM

First Rule….. is it OK to insult someone if you don’t have a difference of opinion?

Example, this one member, he loves snowboarding, is fun to hang with, same interests as all of us, but we just love insulting Ridermanuel26

LOL

Actually my new nickname for him is “Tiny”!!!!!

Had a read - looks good Boxy.

Lookin good!

Mizu Kuma - 17 February 2012 10:17 PM

Yeah whatever Box Head!!!!!

You can be such a Douche Bag sometimes!!!!!

That’s the spirit. LOL

Mizu Kuma - 17 February 2012 10:20 PM
Azz - 17 February 2012 10:15 PM

LOL

Actually my new nickname for him is “Tiny”!!!!!

teacherboy

It scares me a little that he calls you tiny and posts that pic after hanging out with you for the last few weeks big surprise

your kidding right .... rules and regs wink

first rope we come to i’m sure we will duck under it to get to the good stuff raspberry