The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Any broken boards out there?

Hey Guys,

Got a small project I working on at the moment that requires a cutout section of a snowboard.

Anyone got a busted board that they would like to donate? Preferably a women’s burton or blue / pink / girls in colour?

Would be much appeciated,

Thanks.

I will have a look around for you.

If not, maybe get in touch with Burton Australia and tell them about your project. I’m sure they have a few broken warranty boards lying around.

I got a broken board sent to me in the mail, they sent me another one and I got to keep the broken one… So I glued the busted edge down and screwed it to the old bedroom wall… looks sick.

Unfortunately I have none to donate though AJ

No love from Burton. Any busted boards out there?

go on to ebay and buy a cheap used board maybe if you cant find one?

Hey mate, I’ve got one you can have.

It’s a Burton. It’s basically brand new, but it was faulty (according to the people at Queenstown’s top board repair place, who said they’d seen heaps of similar breakages in exactly the same spot) and literally broke in the first few hours of riding it - but because it was a gift brought back from the USA, Burton NZ flatly refused to warranty it (in respect to Jez, I won’t give my honest opinion of what I think of Burton’s policy regarding these matters).

Bingo! Thanks, I’ll PM you.

(also agree W48 is not what it used to be ....)