The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2012 - info, dates, what’s happening etc.

Dan83 - 16 February 2012 11:18 AM

Chucky, I couldn’t find any mention of the $79 deal on the station website.

Perisher Freedom Pass pricing. You got one, didn’t you Dan? If not, all you need is someone with a Perisher Freedom Pass to book for you, and there’s plenty of us. smile

From Perisher:

The rate for Freedom Pass holders varies throughout the season.
- For June the rate is currently $79 a night including weekends.
- During July/ August and early September the rate is $89 a night midweek and $129 a night weekends. This is excluding the NSW school holidays. The rate during these 2 weeks would be $149 a night midweek and $199 a night for weekends.
- From the 16th September the rate goes back down to $79 a night to the end of the season.

Please note, this is only a guide of what rates we are currently offering and they may increase.
If you would like to make a booking or have any questions, please call us on 1300 369 909.

chucky - 14 February 2012 07:26 AM

Pricing for staying The Station is awesome!

If you can get six people together - it’s currently working out to under $400 for 7 nights’ accommodation AND a 5.5 day lift pass!!!

Where did you find this deal, Chucky? I could only find deals for accommodation, with no mention of lift pass, on the Station website.

You had to get the cheap season pass with Perisher to get those rates, Dan!!!!!

And as it states, the price is subject to change as it was the offer at the time!!!!!

chucky - 16 February 2012 12:41 PM
Dan83 - 16 February 2012 11:18 AM

Chucky, I couldn’t find any mention of the $79 deal on the station website.

Perisher Freedom Pass pricing. You got one, didn’t you Dan? If not, all you need is someone with a Perisher Freedom Pass to book for you, and there’s plenty of us. smile

No, I got the Thredbo pass.

Nice. I guess whoever books (with a Freedom pass) would probably have to be there when you check in?

Dan83 - 17 February 2012 03:14 AM

I guess whoever books (with a Freedom pass) would probably have to be there when you check in?

I think I asked that, and the answer was “no”, but I’d want to make sure.

In any case, I suppose you could just say (when checking in) that the person with the Freedom Pass is coming late that night. It’s per room, not per person.

Mizu Kuma - 17 February 2012 03:14 AM

And as it states, the price is subject to change as it was the offer at the time!!!!!

Yeah, I got $79 a night across the whole season (1 week in each school holidays, and every second weekend).

chucky - 17 February 2012 03:57 AM
Mizu Kuma - 17 February 2012 03:14 AM

Yeah, I got $79 a night across the whole season (1 week in each school holidays, and every second weekend).

Looks like I’ve got my friendly visit list updated for a few trips then!!!!!  cheese

so what dates exactly do you have this room booked for…. haha mizu you drive, i will pay for fuel

deanobruce - 17 February 2012 05:39 AM

so what dates exactly do you have this room booked for…. haha mizu you drive, i will pay for fuel

I’m not pickin ya up from Melbs, deano!!!!!  sick

Geez, I dunno, freeloaders!!!!

i would fly to canberra geez…

It’s a done deal then!!!!!

Chucky…............. hey CHUCKY!!!!!!

booya

chucky - 17 February 2012 03:54 AM
Dan83 - 17 February 2012 03:14 AM

I guess whoever books (with a Freedom pass) would probably have to be there when you check in?

I think I asked that, and the answer was “no”, but I’d want to make sure.

In any case, I suppose you could just say (when checking in) that the person with the Freedom Pass is coming late that night. It’s per room, not per person.

We went down last season and got down before the person with the myride card got there and they let us in. All we needed was confirmation from the person who booked the room that you are allowed in early. All we did was call them and handed the phone over to the person at the desk. It’s apparently the same this season as well so should be all good

^^^^

See this deano????? I have got Chucky’s phone number too, so we don’t even have to wait till he’s there!!!!!