The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Poll- The Shred: Number of days, where you want to stay

Poll: Where you want to stay / for how many days
Total Votes: 31
The Sundeck - 7 nights
The Sundeck - 2 nights / weekend only
The Sundeck - 3-5 nights (including the weekend)
The Station - 7 nights
The Station - 2 nights / weekend only
The Station - 3-5 nights (including the weekend)
Other - please reply and tell us.
I want to stay for a few days after the 15/16th weekend

Carrying on from the previous thread, here is a poll to gauge who wants to stay where and for how many days.

The original thread with details and prices (for The Sundeck) is here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/4703/

Please note: the poll is there to give us a quick visual of numbers. If you are voting, please also reply and let us know what your preference is. We need to know who is voting for what.

Also, if you have friends or a partner staying with you, please let me know how many +1s so we can add them to the total.

The Sundeck = Perisher on-snow with all breakfasts and dinners included.
The Station = Jindabyne accommodation.

Thanks. smile

I am 90% certain i will stay at the Sundeck for the weekend. Will depend on when we have to pay.

I will be there for longer than the weekend but will stay elsewhere

Im up for a 3 days I think. Voted for sundeck.

cant commit that far out

so count me out for now

Could those couple of extra days go on to the other side of the 15/16th weekend?

3-5 soundeck

Billy - 16 February 2012 06:23 AM

Could those couple of extra days go on to the other side of the 15/16th weekend?

Although it probably won’t be the official Shred, there’ll still be people around.

I booked The Station from 14 - 22 September three months ago. Jez will probably be staying on for some of it.

Billy - 16 February 2012 06:23 AM

I’ll probably stay on with you. Poll option added. smile

I’m definitely at The Station from the weekend onwards with beeseekay - and voted as such.

I want to be there for the whole week, but at this stage it depends on work.

Depending on Work I might get the Monday off.

At the moment the plan is Wed night to Sunday (with possibly Monday)

Am looking into whats happening at work and whether or not a 12hour trip plus time-off is a possibility. Will keep you posted. If I come it will prob only be 2 nights, max 3 over the weekend. Would def be keen for Sundeck.

Pretty sure that I am good to go with work, but will know for sure come sunday!!!!!

Sundeck 7 Days + 1 for Mrs Mizu!!!!!  shaka

I will stay at the sundeck for the full seven days. (10th - 16th)

I plan to either arrive 3-4 days early or stay an extra 3-4 days after, probably at the station as it’s much cheaper. So would be happy to share with some peeps before or after.. whatever will suit best…

Can’t wait!  shaka

7 days
Sundeck

I’m not doing a full commitment to the season this year (so I can get everything sorted for the most stressful 3 days of my life in late Sept).
I don’t really know how much time I’ll get to the snow at all so 7 days to get my shred on will be of great necessity.

7 days sundeck. I can give you money by earliest mid next month. Japan is my savings at the moment.

Voted Other - I will be around at my place - not sure how many days ill be up boarding with you.

Also depends on monster and interschools, I think State falls in that time.